Chapter 21: Partners?

The next morning Xavier and Jessie had clothes all over their bed trying to see what outfits worked well with each other. They finally decided on a nice casual flowy Dark blue dress that made her eyes pop and practically glow. Xavier got Dark washed jeans and a Dark Blue nice button down. They were taking pictures under some tees that are changed in every type of colors orange, yellow, red and green. Xavier was shocked when Ryder and Jaxon approached hi with the idea but they convinced him the three of them could make the invitations and have them made up and printed that day. They just needed a nice picture of the happy couple. Jessie was touched at the gesture and thought what the worse that could happen. She was blown away at the want to help their friend in this way. So she gave them full control, under the terms she can veto it before they send them out. The two happily agreed.

Jessie curled her hair with eyeliner on to make her eyes shine even more. Walking to the front door he finally saw her, and just stared lost in thought. "Ok baby I think that's everything. We're all set." She said looking at him. He was just starring at her with a blank face. "Babe?" She got nothing. "XAVIER GRAVES!" She spoke louder. "Huh. What? What you say?" "I said we're ready. Are you ok? Wait is this bad. Does this look that bad. I can run and change was it the hair?" She asked getting nervous. "No, baby. No you just you look so beautiful. It was just taking me a minute ot two to take it all in. You don't need to change a single thing." HE took her by the hand and locked the door behind them. Helping her into his lifted truck.

Jaxon and Ryder was waiting for them at the field they had selected yesterday for their venue. Their mouths stayed hung opened as Xavier lifted her out of hid truck, taking her hand and walking up to them. "Hey guys. Than you so much for taking the time to help us with this today. I hope it doesn't take too much of you time today." Jessie said excitedly smiling happiness just beaming off of her. Their mouths are still a little gaped open. Jaxon was the only one to snap out of it. "You look great doll. Really your just glowing. Xavier you smexy as always boo." Jaxon said blowing him a kiss. Xavier said rolling his eyes with a small playful smirk. Looking at Ryder who was still eye fucking his woman Xavier slapped him in the back of his head a little hard.

"What the hell man?" Ryder asked touching the back of his head. "Trying to help put your eyes back in your head bro. Seems to be staring at what aint you're a little too long." Xavier growled back. "I can't help she's a beautiful woman Beast. I mean look at her how do you expect men not to look? Girl you going to be the death of a lot of people coming out looking like this I mean DAMN!" Ryder said just still looking her all over. "You going to be the first in the ground boy I swear." Xavier warned. "Ok, Thank you for what I'm going to take as a compliment. Are you guys ready?" Jess asked taking Xavier's hand walking over to the multi-colored trees as they changed positions and poses. The wind decided to pick up off and on through out the whole time they spent about forty minutes taking pictures with Xavier's phone. HE refused to have Ryder use his afraid of what kind of extras he would have taken of Jess to add for his wank bank later. The leaves had fallen all around them in most making them look incredible.

"Oh my goodness you guys these are perfect look how amazing these look we need to blow these up and put them in the house." Jessie said. Xavier could feel his heart smiling looking how the love pouring out of her eyes, lost in their pictures. "I'll make sure to order some once we get to where ever these guys are taking me. Noah and Eric are here." He said nodding his head in their direction. They had come to take her to go sign for the flower order, also the arch order, the tables and chairs and color for the table clothes as wells as what the center pieces should be. Xavier and Jessie already agreed on all of it so while he was printing with the guys the other guys would be signing off on the last of it. "You ready babe?" Eric asked coming up hugging all of them and looking at some of the pictures Noah was flipping through. "These are wonderful good job you guys really. You can do ours to." Noah said making Eric just look at him blankly wondering if those words just seriously left his mouth.