CHapter 10: Charity nights, Drama Fights

It was now late September. It's been a whole week since the fight night with Atheo. The guys had fight night last night leaving all of them still going with records strong. They we're actually all at down at the ring getting their pay for the last couple of weeks and submitting their log hours so Noah could give it to the front desk and sign off on everyone. Eric, Lexi, and Marie were out finding something to wear to Lexi's office charity banquet. It was mainly just use to circulate new potential clients while looking good at giving back to the community. This year they we're donating to the cancer society.

"So what do you guys think about this one she twirled in a red dress that was opened in the back and straps that came up on her shoulders, following and hugging her curves as close as a lover could while still looking completely elegant. "Damn you got a great ass. All that walking around doing you some justice love bug." Eric said while giving her a thumbs up. "Thank you boo. I love it I'm taking this one. Wait where is she; damn is she still in there? Jessie would you bring that ass out so we can see you." Lexi asked. "Ok fine, fine I'm coming out." She said with a sigh.

Jess walked in a dark royal blue halter dress that had a sweet heart shape around her chest, a halter type support around her neck and fitted each curve with two splits on each side of her leg that came up to begging thigh so it would twirl gracefully while dancing. It made her eyes pop beautifully. "SO what do you think it's it too dark for me, should I go with a simpler white or black color?" Eric, and Lexi just starred at her. "I think I just turned gay." Lexi said still starring at her. "I think I just turned straight." Eric said. "You have to get it, please you will make everyone so jealous including me; and my boss will love me more because I brought beautiful people." Lexi said.

"Your boss is already over the moon for you because you told him you bringing your famous rich boyfriend and his famous rich friends to a charity function that will be in every paper and magazine he can get his hands into. Including the sought after Jessenia Alderman treats." Eric said laughing at her. "I still can't believe or get over the fact your boss knows my treats." Jessie said. It was an awkward moment when Lexi boss came down from Atheo one day and Jessie was dropping off a bag of pastries. Being a small town every one knew of Ms. Ellie shop.

However Mr. Edward Johnson was being introduced to Jes by Lexi his face fell. "You. You are Jessenia Alderman. Didn't you work at Craves restaurant in Atheo?" "Yes sir I was head chef there few months back. He reached out and hugged her tight. "You have no idea how much you terribly missed back home my child. My wife and I adored your food. People are still calling for you. What's this?" he said looking down at the bag in her hands. "Oh I work at the bakery here in town, and I was just dropping off some little goodies to my Lexi here. Some pastries, muffin, couple of cream puffs and eclairs." Jes said shrugging. "Really?!" Mr. Johnson would you like some Jes always brings extras for those around the office? There's no way I could finish them all why don't you take them back home to Kira?" Lexi asked. "

"Are you sure I don't want to take away your gift." HE said eyes hopeful of finally getting a fix to a craving he hasn't been able to fix. "Oh please Eddie, I get this stuff every morning indulge your self." Lexi said. She was close to her boss. He took her under his wing like his own kid, seeing her potential and hard work. "Alright than kiddo." He took the éclair and moaned in happiness. "That is even better than what I remember oh Kira will be so happy she misses your food desperately. You know the banquet is not far away what would it take for you to cater the treats?" "Well you would have to go down and talk to Ms. Ellie about all that. She is actually there now making a list for the things we need for orders. I would love to help you as ong as you clear it through her. You know you can always tell Lexi whenever you and the Mrs. get the sweet tooth I have no problem sending them up your way. It's only what two-three hours with heavy traffic?" Jessenia said.