Chapter 16: Papa's & Dads

It's been a good two weeks since the ugly incident with Chloe and Dimitri, true to her word. She has not accepted any of the hundreds of calls for pastries even though Ms. Ellie has accepted the orders Jess did make them but refused to go cater for them she sent the other staff below her. It was almost the end of her shift when the door opened to bring forward Mr. Moretti, Mr. Russo, Mr. Vitale, Mr. Lorenzo, and Mr. Damico. All looking around the place walking up to the young energetic girl cashier behind the counter. "Good afternoon gentlemen, what can I get for you today?" She asked happily until the bell jingled on the door again. "What the hell are you old assholes doing in here?" Cal laughed out loud holding his hand out to shake. Gabe right behind him. "We're here to settle a problem with a certain little baker in the back. What are you doing doing out so early of the afternoon." "It's my time off went with new bestie here down the gym to work out with some of the local heros around here. You probably know them by now they whooped all y'all sons ass, hell he's the one who broke Dimitri's streak." Cal said smirking. The other guys just went in an up roar of laughter.

"Ya I heard about that boy was so pist threw himself in a gym for like three days straight although I think it was the interaction with someone eels that left him in there. Boy can be dumb as a bag of rocks at times. I'm still hoping they can work it all out though." Mr. Moretti said scratching the back of his head. "Hold that thought men." He added. "Forgive us for being so loud and rude. Yes you can help us by grabbing A certain woman back there by her ear if need be and drag her ass out here so she can explain to all of us why the hell she'd turning down jobs in Atheo, and making our phones ring off the damn hook." HE said polietley. "Well be over there waiting and would love five sweet teas while we do, how about you two will you please join us?" Mr. Russo added. "Make it seven." Gabe said nodding along. Cal looked at Gabe. "What the hell why not?" "Alright this should be fun." Cal said making Gabe look at him kindly.

Jessie put all the seven sweet teas, and made them herself because she knows just how they like them. "Good almost evening you handsome gentlemen. How are you doing today. You may have to wait to start your speech my good sirs for I should probably go get another set of pants, because I have a good feeling your about to chew my ass right out of these." Jessie leaving Gabe, Mr. Vitale, Mr. Russo, but most of all her dad to bust out laughing to the point tears came out of their eyes. The door bell jingled again leaving Xavier and her five other boys looking beat come on all smile softly at her.

"Hey baby Could we get five lightly peached up sweet teas over at my normal table. Honey we so dead you going to have to drive us home. Xavier said resting his head on her should bending quite a ways down to reach her. "Sure thing first how about I introduce you to some special people. These are the first five men to take me seriously and give me my start in my career other than you daddy." Jessie said. "So guys I would like you to meet. MR. Taivan Lorenzo he is Giovanni's dad." They waved he nodded with a smile. Mr. Marcello Russo Tony's dad. They waved he nodded. "Mr. Vincent Vitale." "Obviously Leo's dad it's like looking at his twin. Nice to meet you sir." Noah said respectfully making everyone laugh.

Mr. Dante Damico Mateo's daddy." She said sweetly leaving him to nodded and wink at her. "This is Mr. Armando Moretti. Dimitri's father." HE gave a slight respectful nod. "These are my little family here This is Noah Bentley your all familiar with him." They all nodded. "This is Ryder James, over there is Jaxon Brooks. This is Axel Graves he is actually Alexia's boyfriend." The look on their faces altered a little but the smile was real. They were finally putting faces of the men who seemed to keep getting in their kids way. Dante and Armando gave each other a knowing look. "This is my axel cousins, and my boyfriend Xavier Graves." "You're the one they call the beast right?" Marcello asked. "Yes sir I am." Xavier replied back tucking Jessie into his side. These men rubbed him the wrong way. The other guys were hearing all sorts of warning bells going off in their heads being near these men.