Chapter 24: The Power Couples

"I can't believe your making us do this." Niki said shaking her head. "I can't believe Ryder is making me do this I mean it's been a week. I'm just a simple teacher. Like why am I here." Kiley said a little sad. "You are with me and you shape the minds of tomorrow what you do is more important than what we do, because baby let me tell you there's no way in hell we could do that." Ryder said kissing her cheek making her blush the rest of the guys shaking their head in agreement. "I know I couldn't." Jaxon and Axel said at the same time making them laugh a little deeper. It's been over a week since everything has happened, and everyone agreed to their first interview with an actual journalist. Normally the guys only stuck to the televised interviews so this cover article for the magazine and some for a local newspaper is an actual big deal, it's the most sought out interview no one else has achieved to get. The only reason Trevon Nelson got it was as a get back joke to get even at Noah and the rest of the group for all their pranks.

He walked in mouth dropped open. "OH MY GOD. You all are here you all actually showed up. So this is actually happening." Mr. Nelson said his head up on his mouth in disbelief. "Hello welcome to Sweet Temptations. You must be Mr. Nelson can we get you anything it's on the house." Jessie asked the man about her age with a big sweet smile. "Oh wow, um are you sure?" HE asked. "Of course, it seems like you maybe here quiet awhile with all of us we cleared our whole day to be here with you, so what ever you want whenever you want it's all on us." Jessie said to him. "Um can I have a sweet tea please for now. Please just call me Trevon, or Tre'." HE said smiling. "Alright than, here we go. Well come with me Tre' there are some great people I'd like you to meet you will call us by our first names only or the guy's stage names is also fine. You may call me Jessie or Jess only." She said flatly. Coming up to the tables they had about three tables and a booth set up for the couples to talk one on one with him.

"Ok family I would like you to meet Mr. Trevon Nelson who says to call him Trevon or Tre'. Tre' well just start left and work our way over to the right. This is Ms. Alexia Moore, or Lexi who is the most successful lawyer in over half the state who is in charge of the firm here in this town all the way through to Atheo towns. This is her boyfriend Axel 'the Axe' Graves I believe you already know all about the men so I'll just put more introduction to the partners." Jessie said. "That would be wonderful. Thank you." Tre's answered back. "I believe you know my future husband Xavier 'The Beast' Graves." She said winking to him blowing a kiss.

"Next to him on the next table over that they all so graciously shoved together. Mr. Eric Hernandez he is my partner and we actually own and operate this shop together now, being the most sought out bakery and sweet treat cater in this half the state an degrowing. I believe you know his boyfriend Noah 'The Devil' Bentley. This is Ms. Nikayla Williams we call he Niki, who is the owner and operator of the newly named The Magic Touch she is the most successful and sought out stylist with hair, nails, and make up this region wide so far." Her boyfriend Jaxon' The Blade' Brooks. The next lady is who makes me feel like a toothless okie education wise Ms. Kiley Evans. Kiley is one of the kindergarten teachers in town. Her boyfriend is Ryder 'Pyro' James. That's it Tre' that's the family."

"Well it is such a pleasure to get to meet all of you and for you to let me and our readers get to know you a little bit better, taking a look in your world so to speak. I know you all know just how big of a deal this is t every journalist at least a couple states wide knowing just how big your fan base is globally that is. So thank you all for meeting with me." Tre' said sincerely. "So I guess the question is who is going to go first?" Tre' asked looking around everyone looked around. "How about I put the guy's stage names in a bowl and Tre' you go and get set up and you can just pull names from the bowl and that is how will line up?" Eric offered. "That sounds perfect thank you Eric. I 'll juts set up in the booth and wait for the bowl thank you again. Just to let you know I am a huge fan and these questions are just from the online site so I will be writing the notes on the laptop if you're all ok with that? The questions are not mine personally so you can pass or skip or no comment on any of them at any given moment. The last thing I want to do is insult or disrespect any one of you after being so kind to do this in the first place." Tre' said as he turned back around and started to get his stuff set up. Eric came up with the bowl.