Y/n's Dream

I open my eyes to see a black void all around me.

"Hello? Is anybody there?"

I get up, seeing nobody around.

I looked at my arm. It wasn't injured anymore.

"Tom!? Timmy!? Tommy!? Anyone!?!"

I started to panic.

"What is happening!?!"

I say to myself.

"You are in a dream, Y/n"

I looked at who spoke and it was. . .

Me.

It was me.

It was MY evil version. She had red horns and a dark red and black outfit, the same outfit I was wearing,  but just darker colors.

"Why are you here?"

I said, scared and afraid.

She just laughs and says,

"I am here because you created me. Your personality has more than one side you know. . ."

I was confused.

"More than one personality? What do you mean! You're just a figment of my imagination"

"Oh, Y/n don't you know? I'm not a figment of your imagination. You're a figment of MY imagination"

I looked at her like she was crazy.

"That doesn't make sense. I'm real though! You aren't!"

"Oh Y/n. I assure you. I am very real. And once you think things are going well between you and Nook, it's allllll gonna go downhill. Just be prepared"

She just laughs and disappears, her laugh lingering around me, making me scream.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA---

-
-
-
-
-

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!'

My eyes were open to find 3 shocked pairs of eyes.

"Y/n! You were just now screaming! What's wrong?!"

I stared at Nook speechless.  All I did was look into his adorable blue eyes.

"Another version of me told me something bad was going to happen to me"

Tom put his paw on my shoulder.

"Don't worry. We can protect you!"

Tom then moved from his current position to right next to me. He put his arm around me and said,

"Y/n, don't be scared. We are here for you"

Timmy and Tommy also hug me.

I smiled at them and hugged them.

"Thanks, guys. I don't know what I would do without you"

(The reason why this is so short and there isn't much action is because Y/n  needs to know that she can rely on Nook for help if something happens to her. With Tom saying that he'll be there for her, is telling you guys, the readers, that Nook likes her a lot and will do anything for her)