Nooklings Come To Help

Y/n's POV:

I clutched the cage bars in desperation, hoping that Timmy and Tommy would be able to get me out of here.

"How are you guys gonna get me out of here?"

The Nooklkngs pulled out many tools.

"We came prepared!"

Timmy swung his axe at the metal bars and made a dent.

"Nice job, Timmy! Keep going!"

He took another swing, smashed a metal bar, and fell backward from the momentum of the axe. Tommy dashed behind Timmy to catch him from falling.

"Phew! Thanks, bro!"

Tommy giggled.

"You're welcome, bro!"

I sat down, putting my hand to my heart.

Hearing them call each other bro is just too cute. Timmy and Tommy couldn't get any cuter, could they? I love them with all my heart and I wish no harm comes upon them.

I need to protect them from Evil Y/n. She wants to destroy my life. Since Timmy and Tommy are part of my life now, she wants to destroy them, too. Even if it meant hurting precious animals that were to my liking. She is gonna ruin it.

I clutched the bars again.

"Come on, guys! Stop giggling and please help me out!"

I tugged on a bar, while the Nooklings swung their axes and thrusted their shovels.

Fortunately, all of the bars broke really easily, but unfortunately, the  top of the cage wasn't very stable anymore. It looked like it would come crashing down in any second.

I slowly got through the bars and made my way to Timmy and Tommy.

I collapsed to the ground and said,

"Want to go chill at my house? I'll make some brownies or something"

They both cheered in unison.