20

Two hours, that was all Bella had to get Allison to the garden for Sulpicia and Athenadora. Sulpicia had told her that they have some friends nearby to distract the kings and the guards while they snatch Allison from the safety of the Volturi. For now, all she had to do was go find her and take her to the garden when the time comes.

__________SHADOW ROSE_____________________

After the walk around the garden, Felix had led Allison and Seth to the cafeteria for them to eat before taking off somewhere. She expected that he probably went to the dungeon or something to have some blood, or maybe he decided that one of the human staff was useless and decided to drain them. Allison and Seth went to grab a tray for food; Allison got spaghetti with a roll, a glass of choclate milk and banana pudding while Seth got lobster risotto, two rolls, a glass of chocolate milk and two slices of apple pie. They went to go sit at an empty table in the middle of the room, ignoring the human staff.

"I never had risotto before," Seth said as he picked up his fork. "I'm excited."

Allison smiled. "It's really good," she said.

Seth dug into his risotto, Allison watched him for a moment; she knew Seth with food. If he didn't like it, he wouldn't bother taking another bit, if he loved it, it would be gone within a minute. Seth loved the risotto, he was digging into it as if someone was going to steal his plate.

"Good?"

"Yeah," he said with his mouth full.

Allison chuckled.While they ate their food in peace, talking about the good ole days, joking about everything, Allison spotted Bella walking in. Allison's smile fell, she hated how now every time she sees Bella or even thinks about her, it ruins her day. Bella walked over to them, with a small smile on her face as she took a seat beside Seth. Allison had looked down at her plate before looking up at Bella with a small, fake smile of her own. "I thought you went out with Edward," she said, trying to engage in some sort of conversation so it wouldn't be tense between them.

"He went out hunting with Carlisle and Esme," Bella said.

"Hungry?" Allison asked. "There's still plenty of food left."

Bella shook her head, Allison watched as her eyes flickered to the clock briefly but she figured she was checking to see when Edward would be getting back. Did you know that Bella isn't actually Edward's mate? Allison glanced over at Seth.

I had no fucking idea. Seth had finished his risotto and was now working on his pie. Tell her that, she how she reacts.

I'm trying to defuse the current situation between us. Allison took a sip of her chocolate milk. I'll get Marcus to tell Edward.

Damn, I was hoping to see Bella spaz out. Seth looked at both of the girls.

Allison rolled her eyes. "So Bel-" Before Allison could finish her sentence, there was a loud ass BOOM, that shook the castle; everyone in the cafeteria went silent as they could all hear the Volturi guards shooting. Seth let out a growl. Seth, what is it?

Vampires. Seth got up, making Allison and Bella to do the same. I think the Volturi is being under attack.

Allison felt her heart racing. She wanted to get to her mates, wanted to find Felix, wanted to see what the hell was going, wanted to help but she had to get all the humans to safety first. "Alright, everyone!" she said loud enough to get everyone's attention. "Get back to your rooms and stay there!" The other humans were scared, she could tell, but them being scared now could result in their deaths. "NOW!" That got the others scrambling out the cafeteria. Allison took in a deep breath. "I need to go find-"