12

Again, Victoria had gotten away from them. The attacks from Victoria was becoming too much on the town, ten people had already been killed by Victoria's followers, making Forks believe that there was a sick serial killer on the loose. Alice, Jasper, Rosalie, Emmett and Edward had discussed about requesting the Volturi's help, right now Edward was dicussing it with Bella before Rosalie made the call. Alice was standing out on the deck with Jasper, having their own conversation until she had a vision:

It was cold and dark in the basement of some abandoned building. Allison was huddled in a corner, her knees were to her chest. She looked exhausted, afraid, angry and hurt... she was hurt. A door opened, the light from the other side had shown some of her visible injuries: she had a long cut on her left cheek, a possible cut on her head. The figure had thrown something in the room.

Allison looked up at the figure, fury in her eyes which also shown concern. "What the hell did you do to him?" She made an effort to move to the figure on the floor. "Seth, wake up." She shook him.

The figure that was standing above them, gave a sickening smile. "It'll be your turn soon, my Queen."

Alice blinked, that was the first vision she had of Allison in a while. "Shit," she mumbled.

"Alice?" Jasper was watching her, he knew that she had a vision.

Before Alice could say something, she instantly smelled a wolf. She turned to look at the trees as Jacob was running towards the house. "Have you two seen Seth? We can't find him anywhere?"

Jasper shook his head. Alice didn't pay attention to what Jacob was saying, instead she went back inside the house. Change of plans, they were all going to Italy.

-twilight-

Seth had never been on a plane before. He never travelled across the ocean before, he did cross over into the Canadian border once when he wanted to see how far he could run without getting tired. He bought his plane ticket the previous night, he packed a few things, wrote a note to his family and went to the bank to take money out.

Seth sat beside the window, he could feel his phone buzzing, he knew the pack were trying to get ahold of him. He was going to do what he could to bring his sister home.

-twilight-

Allison was relaxing in the library, cuddled up against Caius, spending some one-on-one quality time with the blonde king. She had spent the majority of her day spending it one-on-one with each king and right now she was exhausted. She was laying on Caius' chest, with his arm wrapped around her waist as he was reading a book to her that she had tuned out.

She had her eyes closed when she heard the doors to the library open, she opened her eyes to find her parents, Felix, Veronica and her mates walking in. Caius put the book down on the floor, he still had a hold of her as he shifted the two of them to be sitting up. "I hope you have a reason to interrupt us," Caius said to Aro and Marcus.

"You can continue on your time as soon as we're done, brother," Aro said, with a smile on his face as he took the chair beside the fireplace. "We're just having a little meeting. Shouldn't take long."

Caius narrowed his eyes at Aro. "Official business should be done without our mate hearing it. She isn't ready ye-"

"Unfortunately," Marcus jumped in, "this business does involve her. Alice had called Carlisle." Allison perked up at the mention of Alice. "She told him that the situation with Victoria has gotten out of hand and at least a few humans were killed because of it."