Valentine's Day Surprise

2nd POV

It was now Valentine's Day. This was your favorite day of the year, you loved the idea of sharing the love with everyone you cared about.

You had been introduced to another man named Erwin, Levi had introduced him to you. Levi said they were good friends.

It had been about a month since you had met Levi. You began to get used to him not smiling a lot . You were glad that you got to spend time with him and get to know him well.

To be honest, you took quite an interest in Levi. He was strong and confident, sometimes intimidating. He's mostly serious and he likes a lot of things organized and clean. You both had talked about your pasts. He told you about his mother, and you told him about how you moved away from your family.

1st POV

It was Valentine's Day! I am so excited, I love spending the day with the people I love and care about. Even though I had only known Levi for a little over a month, I had started taking a liking to him. I may have a small crush on him, I think? I don't really know, I just feel happier when he's around.

I was ready to enjoy my day and most of my day was going to be happy. Except the fact that I myself did not have a Valentine's. So I decided if I did not, that I would visit each person I knew if they weren't busy that is. I would also make a few cards to give to random people on the streets.

I had first stopped by to see Hange, surprisingly Erwin had asked her to be his Valentine's. Hange knew about my liking towards Levi a little bit. I don't know if she will keep her mouth shut, but I hope she does.

Anyways, after that I left to go give the cards to people on the streets. Each card had a small message inside to brighten someone's day. I loved doing this each year. Especially, since some people were lonely too on Valentine's Day.

I eventually got done with that, and it was now near 3pm. I was ready to leave from handing out cards most of the day. I had one more stop left, which was Levi's house. It was about 5 blocks from where I was now. Of course I was walking, since I didn't drive here. It started to rain a little bit.

After about walking two blocks, rain started to pour a lot harder, which left me soaking wet. I heard a car close by, I turned around to see where it was. The car pulled up beside me and the window then rolled down to reveal the driver. It was Levi, in his medium sized black car. "Oi brat! You want a ride?" Levi asked. I sighed, I didn't really have much of a choice. So I accepted his offer, and got into the car.

I wanted to make small talk, that way the entire ride wasn't just silence. "I was just about to come to your house." I said. "Well then it's a good thing I found you I guess." Levi said. "Thanks for giving me a ride Levi." You said. "Don't thank me, Hange told me you weren't at home. She also told me your plans for today, so without her I wouldn't be giving you a ride right now." Levi stated.

"Well still... Thanks." You said. You soon arrived at Levi's house. He invited you in for dinner. You gladly accepted, then the two of you headed inside. "Y/n do you have a lover or Valentine's or anything like that for today?" Levi asked. "No, most of the time on Valentine's Day I usually just spread the love for other people. Since my family lives a few states away, I can't really see them unless I drive a long time. But that would mean I wouldn't get to see my friends for Valentine's Day." You said.

2nd POV

"Well then, Y/n how would you like to be my Valentine's?" Levi asked. "I-Uh- Sure." Was all you could manage to get out, being shocked by his words. A small smile appeared on his face, something that you don't see everyday. " By the way, Hange told me you had a small crush on me, is that true?" He asked. Hange! She had ratted you out! "N-no! I was just joking with her!" You said, trying not to sound too obvious that you were trying to hide it.

"Alright then." Levi began cooking dinner for the two of you. Soon after, dinner was done and the two of you sat down at his dining table. Placemats covered the places that the plates were set. The food that Levi cooked was delicious. You and Levi discussed a few things over dinner. You told him about Hange and Erwin being each other's Valentine's. He didn't seem that surprised.

Soon after the two of you were done eating dinner, you were ready to head back to your home. You got yourself ready to go. You then left out the door and into the rain. It was still raining, but it had lightened up since earlier. Besides, you were just walking a small distance since the two of you lived across the street from one another after all.

Once you got home, you changed your clothes and lay down for bed. You thought about your day and how the events happened. You enjoyed your time with Levi. You soon fell peacefully asleep, into a deep sleep.

I hope you guys liked this chapter, if you didn't I'm sorry. Also don't forget I'm taking requests and suggestions for the next chapter. So feel free to suggest or request something. I will try my best to do it. I also wanted to write something since it was Valentine's Day so yeah... Also Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed!