Hange's Party

It was now a Saturday, Hange had invited you to her party that she was hosting tonight. She had informed you that there would be many people at the party, and that there were also going to be drinks. Which most of the time you didn't drink unless it was a special occasion, or if you were stressed out.
You had agreed to go to the party only if Levi went is what you had told Hange. Hange bugged Levi until he said he would go. Levi didn't seem like much of the party type person, and to be honest you weren't really one either. But anyways, you told Hange since Levi was going, that you would be at her party. You worked an early shift in the morning, which Levi had worked with you since the cafe was low on staff. That way the two of you could get off early, and have time to get ready for Hange's party.
Levi had offered to drive you to Hange's party, you gladly accepted his offer. The cafe was busy during your shift today. As usual, Hange came in to say hello and ask about plans for today. She also wanted to make sure that you were still coming to the party, which you assured her that you were. She was excited for the party, a crazy party is perfect for Hange. Erwin was going to be at the party too, you had hoped things would not be too crazy though. If things got too out of hand at any party, you would leave.
Soon enough your shift with Levi was over. He also offered to give you a ride home after work, but you needed to go shopping for something to wear to the party so you politely declined. He seemed perfectly fine with that. You finished cleaning up a bit in the small kitchen and then headed to Makenzie's office to tell her you were done with your shift.
     After you left the cafe, you headed to one of the clothing shops to buy an outfit for the party. I decided to go to a small shop in the middle of town. It was called 'Katie's Closet.' It was one of the newer shops in town, so you'd never been there before.
     You went inside to find a lot of fashionable clothes. There was skirts, shorts, pants, shirts, tank tops and a lot of other things like fashion accessories. One item caught your eye though.