Cafe-tastrophe

It was the next day, and we were supposed to be leaving the beach today. We started packing up our things since it was 7:00am, and we had to be gone by 9:00am from the hotel. By 8:30am we were packed up and ready to leave the hotel. We were flying back home, our flight was at 9:00am, and the airport was just 15 minutes away from our hotel. Which would give us time to get checked in and ready to board the plane.

-Time Skip-

When we arrived at the airport, Levi got us checked in for our flight and shortly after that we had boarded our flight to go back home. It wasn't going to be that long of a flight to go back, so me and Levi just talked about things for the most of it. Surprisingly we were both ready to go back to work since we both loved our job so much. We knew that Hange would probably think something else happened between us, since we did have an entire week at the beach to ourselves.
The plane flight was peaceful, there were only two other people on the flight. It made it easier to talk to Levi clearly and it was just enjoyable. We talked about what we would do when we had gotten back to our hometown. Eventually a few hours later, we had gotten to the airport that wasn't far from where we lived. I asked my mom to pick us up, and she said she would. She brought my brother Eren with her too.
"So Y/N~ what did the two of you do while you were gone?" Eren asked, trying to tease me. "None of your business." I replied. " So did you guys-" Eren started, but I cut him off knowing what he was about to ask. " Shut up Eren!" I said. My face, yet again turned red. Eren and Levi were both laughing. "Do you guys want to come over for dinner tonight?" My mom asked. "Sure, we'd love to." Levi replied. "Such a sweet gentleman." My mother said. "Thank you ma'am." Levi replied. I just laughed at it.
Soon, we got to my mom and dad's house. Me and Eren were on the couch bickering about stupid things, while Levi watched us like we were acting like little kids. Well, I mean there were only a few years between me and Eren though. Levi didn't have any biological siblings, but he did have two friends that were like his siblings. Their names were Isabel and Farlan, I haven't met them yet though. Hopefully I will soon!
My mom was cooking her famous Chicken Alfredo. (You can change it if you want, but I'm just putting it in for the sake of the story.) It was something that everyone in my family loved. Me and my mom argue over who cooks better, she says I cook better than her and I argue that she is the better cook. We usually have it settled by cooking meals for my dad and brother and they judge our food, but neither of us end up resolving who was the better cook.
My mom handed out the plates of food while we were sitting patiently at the table. My dad blessed the food so we could eat. Levi took a bite of the Alfredo and it looked like he really enjoyed the taste of it. "It taste's wonderful Mrs.L/N." Levi said. "Thank you Levi" She replied. Eren looked at me, knowing what I was about to say. "Told you, that you're the better cook." I said with a proud attitude. "Why don't the two of you have a cook off next Saturday night? There are three people to judge now if Levi comes along!" Eren stated. "Fine." Me and my mom said at the same time. Levi just looked at me like 'what just happened?'. I told him about our thing on who the better cook is. He just shook his head and laughed. "Don't laugh at me!" I said.
After we finished eating, my mom drove us back to our houses, and it was around 9:00pm, and we had to work early so me and Levi decided to turn in for the night. We both went to our separate houses and slept for the night.

-Time Skip-

It was now the morning after me and Levi had arrived back from the beach. I assumed that Levi was already at work because his car wasn't at his house. I decided to walk to work today since there was nice weather outside. About 15 minutes after walking, I got a call from Levi. "Hey Y/n, did the boss tell you that the cafe got shut down?" He asked. "No, I had no idea!" I replied. We talked for a few minutes about other stuff too.
Where was I going to work now? How am I going to pay all of my bills? I need to find a job soon! Eventually Levi drove past me on his way home, but when he spotted me he turned around and offered me a ride home. I gladly accepted. He gave me a list of places that were hiring. He had picked them up at the community building in our area. That took some of my worries away. Levi was so sweet and caring. Though we did love working at the cafe together, and that was the place that we had really become friends and fully met each other. Without the two of us working at the cafe together, he would still be known as another neighbor of mine. We both were going to miss that cafe so much.