A Surprise From Levi

1st POV

     It was now a few days after my first date with Levi, my parents and my brother wouldn't stop teasing me about Levi holding me until I fell asleep. They kept saying things like "Aww how cute." or " Reminds me of when you were a baby in my arms." My parents just loved to tease me. Even Eren teases me sometimes, but it doesn't really bother me that much.

     I woke up this morning, and ate breakfast and I didn't notice the time. It was 7:00am, I was late for work. I rushed up to my room and put on my work clothes and got my things together. I then rushed out of the door saying goodbye to my family and ran to the cafe. 'We're probably low on staff again today, so Levi's probably by himself. I'm so sorry Levi.' I thought to myself.

     After a few minutes of running, I had reached the cafe. I walked in the door, breathing heavily from running the entire way. I made my way to Makenzie's office. I apologized for being late, I told her that I did not realize the time. She told me that it was okay and everyone makes mistakes. After going to her office, I rushed into the kitchen cafe.

     There was Levi, working by himself in the cafe kitchen. "Took you long enough to get here, brat." Levi said. " Oh shut up, I didn't notice the time this morning." I said. "Whatever, let's just finish our shift." Levi said. "And I'll pick you up at 5:00pm this afternoon." Levi said. "For what?" I asked. All he said was "You'll see." It made me wonder where he was going to take me.

     I only had a few hours left for my shift, since we only worked until 2:30 today. There was a long line of customers that we had to serve today. Luckily the customers didn't order that many pastries, since there were only two of us. Me and Levi worked well together. We probably served 15 people in 20 minutes. Makenzie had said that we were the best employees that she had.

     She always had an employee of the month for the cafe. Now that Levi and I both worked here, it made it harder for her to decide. She eventually just decided to put both of us as employee's of the month. We would joke around while we were working too. He would say " Looks like I beat you on the best employee charts, huh Y/n?" I'd say " Who said you beat me, as far as I see it we're both on that wall." We talked and carried on when we weren't extremely busy.

     Overall, the both of us loved our job. We even love the customers, most of them are really nice and some aren't that nice unfortunately. Plus there are a lot of customers that we serve daily, and most of them love the pastries that me and Levi make. We sometimes get big orders of pastries for parties and other occasions.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     It was now 2:25pm, and our shift was ending in 5 minutes. We had asked Makenzie if we could leave a few minutes early today, she told us that we could. Levi offered to give me a ride home since I didn't have a car and plus I had ran to work on foot. I gladly accepted, and we drove back to our houses. We eventually reached his house.

     I stepped out of the car and thanked him for the ride, then I walked over to my house. Once I got inside, I was greeted by my family. " We have some news for you Y/n!" Eren said. " What is it?" I asked. "We found a house to move into, and it's only 20 minutes away from here!" My mom said. " That's great!" I said. I was happy that they were moving close by. " What about your friends Eren?" I asked. " It's fine, we can still communicate, and plus I'll be getting my license soon so I can go visit them." Eren said. " When are you guys going to move in?" I asked. " Well we were planning on moving in tomorrow, we already have a truck on the way with our stuff. We asked your cousin Jean to help them since we weren't there." My dad said. " I'll help you guys move your stuff in if you'd like." I said. " That'd be great honey! Thanks for the help!" My mom said. " I'll ask Levi if he wants to help too." I said. " Alright honey, make sure he knows that he doesn't have to though." My mom said.

     "Alright, mom." I replied. 'I wonder if Levi wants to help?' I thought to myself. Eh, I'll ask him later when he picks me up. It was now 3:50 pm, I figured I should go ahead and get ready to go with Levi. My mom had given me a white off-shoulder shirt and a pair of black leggings to wear, I'm guessing Levi told her what he was doing. I left my hair down, because it already looked good how it was.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     It was Finally 5:00pm and I walked out the front door, to see Levi already in my driveway waiting for me. I got in the car and said " Sorry if I kept you waiting for a while." "It's okay, beside I just got here like two minutes ago." He said. " Alright, so tell me, where we going today shorty?" I asked. " It's a surprise." He said. I remembered about my parents moving for a minute. " Hey Shorty?. I asked. " Yes, brat?" He replied. " My parents are moving into their house tomorrow, and I'm helping them move in. Do you want to help too? Also my mom told me to tell you that you didn't have to if you didn't want to." I said.

     " It's no problem, I'll help. Plus I'll get to show you how strong I really am." Levi said, with a smirk on his face. I giggled at his comment, he smiled in return. We made small talk while riding down the road. We eventually got to a park, he pulled up at an empty spot of the park. We got out and he pulled a basket out of the trunk. He then walked a little bit , I followed him. We went through one of the paths and it led to a white gazebo, with a greyish black roof.

     Levi took out a small blanket out of the basket and placed it on the floor of the gazebo. The gazebo floor was covered in flower petals. I assume that Levi had done this before he had picked me up. He took out some food and a bottle of Wine from the basket. He also took out two glasses, plates and silverware. He had cooked some steak and potatoes. ( If you don't like it you can change it.) He gave you a plate with some food on it, it looked delicious. He then poured some wine into a glass and gave it to you, he then did the same for himself.

     " Y/n before you enjoy this meal that I cooked, I would like to tell you something." Levi said, a bit of nervousness in his tone. " Yes?" I asked. " Well, for the most part I don't even know where to start. Y/n you are the most beautiful girl that I know, and the sweetest. You know how to make someone laugh or smile even in the darkest of days. You just being here with me makes me happy and It makes me smile. So I want to ask you Y/n... Will you be my girlfriend Y/n?" Levi asked. I was shocked at his words. I was so shocked I didn't say anything for about a minute, he could tell I was blushing a lot.

     Eventually, I was able to say something. " Yes! Levi I'd love to be your girlfriend!" I said. We shared a small kiss after that. Once we were finished eating, it was around 7:00pm and we were cleaning up the small picnic. Then, we headed back to the car. Levi put the small basket into the car and got into the drivers side. " Thankyou Levi." I said. " We're not done yet." He said. Which left me a little confused. I didn't ask why because I figured he was just going to tell me "You'll see." again.

     We pulled up to my house, I was still confused. If we weren't done, why were we at my house? I then noticed a F/C car in my driveway. (You can pick what kind of car it was.) It had a big white bow on it. It also had a poster on it that said " Don't be late to work again, and hopefully this will help with that." I laughed at the statement on it. I stepped out of the car to look at it. " Did you do this Levi?" I asked, tearing up a little. "Yeah, I figured it would help since you walk literally everywhere." He said. I hugged him tight. "Thank you so much Levi." I said. He hugged me back. " Your welcome Y/n, but don't just thank me. Your parents helped me get it here." He said. " Thank you, all of you" I said. They all said that it was no problem at all.

     I looked at Levi. " I love you, shorty." I said. " I love you too, brat" He replied. We laughed at the small nicknames. You then spent the rest of the night with Levi watching movies on his couch, this time he made sure it wasn't a very scary movie. After some time you eventually fell asleep and he fell asleep next to you on the couch.

     Alright guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Thanks so much for reading! I'll also be taking ideas/requests for the next chapter, so feel free to comment or request. Anyways, bye hope you guys enjoyed!