I got feelings for you prank

"August get out my face"

in which august pranks you and Chris

-vote, comment & enjoy!
-

"guess I'm pose tuh do a muhfuckin' intro, uh.." I trial off turning on a camera I had found in Chris's room as I smile into it.

"Wassup yah! It's ya boy Aug on the channel and uh, ion really do dis' YouTube shit but im finna prank these niggas." I smirk rubbing my hands together.

"So basically...ima be tellin' y/n I got feelins fa' ha and she should leave Chris and allat good shit. Hopefully my brotha hot headed ass don't try tuh kill meh & uh yea y/n in they room and Chris in the kitchen so ima go in thea' and fuck around with ha & hope dis shit work aht."

"If I get fuckin' jumped, I'm Neva coming back on hea again." I huff rolling my eyes, picking up my phone to check the time as I quickly turn back to the camera.

"Chall' prolly Neva even espected' a yungin' tuh be in hea, shit me eitha. But let's get into it you heard meh!"
I chuckled picking up the camera as I walk into their shared room.

Y/n sits up against the headboard, her face burried into the phone as she has yet to notice my presence.
I turn towards the tv stand as I quickly set up the camera, throwing a sock overtop of it to hide it a little.

"yeooooo!" I call out plopping down on the bed beside her as she lifts her head.

"Hey aug." she chuckled as I sigh looking around the room, thinking of a way to start the prank.

"Whatchu in hea doin gurl?"

"Nothing, bored as hell." She mutters as I nod fixating my gaze of her face, waiting for her to realize my long stare.

& sure enough she does, scrunching her face as she nervously giggles.

"Uhhh....you need sum?"

shaking my head I drag my tongue over my bottom lip, biting it in the process. "Nah...you look good though."

"August get out my face.." she chuckles dryly standing up, as she walks over to the mirror in the corner of the room.

"What? I'm serious, a nigga can't compliment you?"
"No you can it's just...your being weird." She mutters running her fingers through her hair.

"Nah but lemme holla at you real quick though.."

Turning around she sighs crossing her arms over her chest. "What noww Anthony?"

Rolling my eyes at her name choice I sit up straight patting the space next to me on the bed.
"C'mere.."

"Um...I can stand." She chuckled as I suck my teeth.