drunk

"That's enough of that."

in which chris & his guest come home to you under the influence

under the influence.

enjoy!

"Ty, you couldn't beat me in COD with every cheat code ever made nigga. I'm just that good." Chris smirked towards his bestfriend whilst putting in the key code to his door.

Micheal rolling his eyes, shoving at the boys shoulder while August laughed at the two. "Nigga's bouta hit they thirties playing video games. Y'all needa' get right with gawd."

"Shut up." Micheal and Chris blurt out towards him simultaneously, the boy sucking his teeth as he waved them off.

"Yo' fake woke ass, come catch this fade off a round of 2k. Know you can't ball for shit."

The three men bickering back and fourth as they made their way into Chris's pent house. August and Micheal seating themselves on the couch as Chris handed out controllers and turned on the server.

"Where's my sista at mane?" August ask making Chris twist his face with the same wonder, remembering his girlfriend was asleep when he left.

"She might be sleep, she wasn't feeling to good when I left here earlier. I don't maybe she...what are y'all niggas starring—"

Chris sentence cut short as his eyes widen to what he saw behind him, now well aware of what his friends eyes were glued to.

His girlfriend, fitted into a firey red bra & panty set from Victoria secrets. Lace lining just above her breast and some creasing around her womanhood. A smirk on her face as she swirled a gold liquid around the glass cup that sat in her hand.

"Oh I uh- I think we found her..." Tyga mutters, never taking his eyes off her frame. Chris blood boiling once he saw the drooled looks on the mens face. Only angering him that those stares were for his woman.

"Start the fucking game!" he bellows smacking both of the men in the back of there heads, watching as they hissed doing as he said. Feeling as if he was reprimanding his little brothers.

Quickly walking over y/n, he picks her up swiftly. Throwing the giggling girl over his shoulder as he made his way upstairs.

Once inside their master bedroom he sits her down on the edge of the bed, watching as she lazily falls back, spilling some of her cup.

Huffing he reaches for her arm to pull her up, watching as she smiles taking another big sip from the glass.

"That's enough of that." He mutters carefully taking the glass from her. Walking over to the bathroom he brings the rim to his nose instantly huffing at the smell of Hennessy. Pouring the liquid down the sink as he makes his way back out to his drunken girlfriend.

"B-babyy...I was drinking thattt." She whines, giggling afterwards. Chris moving closer to grip the back of her neck, pulling her face closer to his own.

"Where the fuck is the rest of your clothes?" He grits, the girl biting her lip as she giggles once again. Shaking her head at what her boyfriend had asked.

"I....w-was hoping you could..take the rest off of me daddy." She moans out, reaching her small hands out to grip Chris's dick through his shorts. The boy gasping as he jerks back. Grabbing her hand to place it back into her lap, rolling his eyes and how drunk she was. Knowing he'd have to deal with a few breakdowns and throw up fits later when she sobered up.

"Baby I told you the guys where coming over..i'll break you off later." He mutters, annoyed with the fact she would drink so carelessly when he wasn't home. Even more annoyed she decided to strut around half naked after the talk they had earlier about Micheal and August.

"N-No.. not later- fuck-ing now!" She wales out, Chris placing a hand over her mouth as he gives her a stern look. Smacking her hand away from the front of his pants once again.

"Little girl...don't piss me off. Your drunk, and I told you about getting wasted when I'm not home. Then you walkin' roun' here with nothing but a bra and some panties after I told you these niggas would be here today..did I not?"

Y/n sighing as a pout forms on her lips, nodding at the fact she had indeed went against what her boyfriend had told her before leaving the house. The liquor in her system refusing to let her have full sympathy and understanding of her actions.

"Oops—"

"Come lay down, you gotta sleep some of this off so we won't have to deal with it later." Chris mumbles, trying not to be so hard on the girl. Knowing she was fairly intoxicated and would never intentionally dress like such in-front of his friends. Having a lecture ready for the two men after he was finish dealing with y/n.

"Here, drink some water. Ima go get you some bread—"

Chris not making it get once he is slung back into the headboard of his bed. Eyes widening at the strength his girlfriend had mustered up.

"Damn- y/n what the fuck is-"

"S-shut up Chris." She mumbles leaving kisses along his neck, Chris sighing as he rolled his eyes. Not being moved considering he was still upset.

"Why are you assaulting me? We can finish this later y/n the bo-fuck..." His rant seizings one her tongue lands just behind his ear, moving up and down his neck. A small moan and groan leaving the boys lips as his hands travel to her plump backside.

"Mama quit...I'll be back I swear. Your making shit harder than it has to be...literally." He mutters referring to his raised paints which were now pressing into the center fold of y/n legs.

Detaching her lips from his neck, she brings her wet hips to his ear. Moaning as she begins to bounce up and down onto his front. Chris eyes widening as he fights the urge, quickly removing the girl from his lap as he pushes her down into the pillows. Tucking her tightly into the bed as she laughs hysterically.

"Go to bed y/n." He mutters firmly, pointing a finger in her face before attaching his lips to her own.

Watching as she nods, eyes closing as a yawn leaves her lips. His face scrunched in confusion at the 360 her emotions did in a matter of minutes. Blowing out a long awaited breath as he made his way to the door.

Looking back at his girlfriend once more he shakes his head. Quietly laughing to himself before closing the door.

"Okay so! You fuck niggas can run me a real fade for keeping y'all eyes on my girl that long and not saying shit." August and Micheal looking at one another before smacking the lips. Knowing they would be hearing Chris's mouth all night over this small mishaps.

Idk this was just a short idea I had in the drafts lol, hiii guys.
Miss you all, I wish I could keep the promise to be more active, I'm always busy with something lol.

Love you all 🫶🏽