I just don't give a fuck ll

I take a deep breathe hoping out my car as I walk toward the building.

My eyes  evert to the sign I hadn't seen in months.

"Monarch Shores CA-Rehab Center"

I shiver, shaking off the queasy feeling inside me as I continue to walk.

Pushing open the double doors the smell of freshly washed clothing and vanilla scented candles fills my nose.

I walk up to the front desk being greeting with a warming smile from a petite white lady.

She sat behind the glass typing rapidly on her computer as I chewed the inside of my cheek.

"Hi! Here for a visit?" She smiled as i nodded giving a small one back.

"Who for love?" she asked as I breathed out slowly.

"..Christopher..Christopher brown." I replied shakily playing with my fingers.

"Okay, fill out this form and I'll call you when he's ready." She said softly handing me the clipboard and pen as i nodded, going to sit in one of the chairs.

Looking around, I saw a girl who looked to be about 4 months pregnant rubbing her small bump as she nervously chewed her bottom lip.

An elderly couple sat beside each other holding hands as they look through what seemed to be pictures of a young girl. I tear slipping out of the old women's eye as she drew her finger across the tiny frame.

I looked back down at the paper beginning to fill out all the information. Once I was finished I slowly stood up walking over to the lady as I quickly handed it to her taking my seat.

Chills ran down my back as I sat there staring at the cream colored wall. The air conditioning breezed past my smooth skin, giving me an uneasy feeling.

The quietness in the room didn't help, the occasional conversations that went on with other people were small. I guess they didn't have much to talk about in a place like this.

It was more than welcoming but knowing what your here for made it seem so..sad?

"Visitor for Christopher?" I heard a voice call making my head snap up.

My gaze was met with a Slim melanin female, her curly black her stopping at her shoulders as she smiled widely holding open the glass door for me.

I stood to my feet slowly, hesitantly walking over to her.

"He's ready for you, very excited to see you!" She giggled as I gave her a half smile.

She lead me to the booth as I sat down in the chair.
I looked back her as she laid her hand on my back softly. "He'll be back in a minute." She reassured me walking back to wherever she had came from.

I sat there quietly, gulping as I put my keys beside me on the counter.
"She's waiting for you right over here." I heard one of the nurses chirp as my eyes widened.

"R-really ?" my heart dropped hearing his voice for the first time in 3 months.

They thought it was best he had no visitors for his first semester here. So he wouldn't change his mind about anything.

All thoughts faded from my mind as he stepped in front of me. He sat down his mouth agape like mines as we stared at one another in awe.

He finally closed his as he gulped beginning to play with his fingers.

"H-hi baby.." i croaked putting my hand on the glass that separated us.

He looked up slowly tears in his soft brown eyes as his lip trembled.