same bullshit.

"you won't stop going back until i kill him."

in which you knock on chris door after another typical argument with your boyfriend but this time

in which you knock on chris door after another typical argument with your boyfriend but this time...without your cover up makeup.

vote, comment & enjoy!

limping down the cold wet street, tears blur your vision as you groan with every step. the rain starting to settle as your hair sticks to your face. you look down at the ground to see some of your blood slowly washing down the stream and into the road.
coaching yourself through the pain as it was
only a few more steps until you reached his front door.

finally making your way up the driveway, your body hits the side of the house. the brick wall not being very pleasing as it meets the few cuts and bruises on your arm. raising the hand you swore was broken by how bent and swollen it looked, you knock just enough hoping he could hear you over the tv.

a few moments later, the door swings open. he only glances at you with a roll of his eyes and a chuckle before leaving the door open for you to walk in, making his way back to the couch.

you shiver, limping inside glancing around the house you knew all too well. tears welling in your eyes again at the fact he was so used to this routine now..

it shouldn't have been a routine.

"same old same old huh...what he do this time?" chris chuckles as you keep your silence, his thumb clicking over the remote as he scrolled through channels mocking your familiar arrival..considering what you gone through with anthony every night.

limping past him without a word you head for the back patio.

"why you not- bro what the fuck?!" he yells in utter shock, tossing the yellow bag of lays chips in his hands across the couch standing to his feet. two of his braids falling in front of his freckles face.

you keep your gaze straight ahead, continuing to trudge toward the glass sliding doors. the wet sound of your clothes rubbing against your skin as your bare feet squeak against the tiled floor.

chris following hot on your tail before your arm is in his grip, spinning you around his heart drops at your  dismantle features.

he wanted to throw up at the sight.

"h-he hit you?!"

pulling your arm out his grip with all the strength you had left you slide the door back, walking to the edge of the pool you take a seat. letting your feet hang over the edge.

"fuck he do to yo face?!"

moving them around in the water for some type of relief, the blood from the cuts on your leg mixing in as you let out a shaky breathe.