passing out prank on boyfriend

"oh she goneeeee."

vote & comment, enjoy!

tip toeing over to your bedroom door closing it slightly so the boys wouldn't hear you downstairs as you did the intro.

you scurry over to the camera giggling as you quickly wave. "heyyy yalll, it's ya girl y/n back with another foe yo motha and today i'm doing another prankkkk. we have to be quiet cause chris and hoody are downstairs playing the game."

"so i needed to do this real quick. i haven't been feeling good for the past couple days but now ima make it look like something's really wrong." i giggle fixing the camera a little.

"well let's get into the video!" i cheese picking up the camera and walking downstairs. reaching the bottom i look to see chris and hoody with there headphones on, yelling at red and tyga through the screen.

"BRO SHOOT THE NIGGA IN THE BANDANNA! HIM- YES!" chris yells nudging hoody as he hungrily chews on a beef stick making me roll my eyes.

i tip toe over to the book shelf, sitting the camera on it as i give it a thumbs up. i walk into the kitchen gaining the boys attention.

chris smiles before taking the headphones off for a second. "hey mama, how you feeling?"

he cooes turning his head back to the screen filled with zombies and gun fire. i shake my head walking into the kitchen as i hear a female voice from the living room.

"MICHEAL! GET OFF THAT DAMN GAME AN COME GET YO SON-" ty's baby mom yells as he groans.

"man will get back on here later, she big trippin." he mutters as hoody and chris laugh.

"aight bro." i smirk to myself hearing footsteps enter the kitchen before arms wrap around my shoulders.

i sigh feeling chris press soft kisses along the side of my face. sniffling i begin to browse through the medicine cabinet.

"your warm babe...where's your medicine?" he mumbles moving me to the side as he search's for the tylenol. we had ran out so i sit on the island seat putting my head down.

he smacks his lips seeing we didn't have any as i groan. he turns to me pouting as i close my eyes.

"ima run to the store and get you some more, come on let's go lay you down." he cooes making my smile hard as hell.

walking out of the kitchen i make sure to stumble my walk making chris grip my waist tighter.
"woahhh babe..you okay? you feel light headed or sum?"

he asks softly as hoody looks over at us, a box of pizza in his hand. i nod my head walking over to the stairs. putting one foot on the first one, i sway back and forth for a second before collapsing onto the hardwood floor.

"what the fuck!" chris yells running to my aid.

"babe..babe babe babe..baby you okay?" he ask picking me up.

"i- baby..babeee can you hear me? hmm?" he soothes caressing my head as i lay there trying my headrest not to laugh.

"fuck..fuck where's my phone bro.." he mumbles patting his pockets only to smack his lips when he doesn't feel it.

"hoody call an ambulance bro- babe. babeee get up, what the fuck happened?" he whines as hoody gasped.

"damnnnn, oh she goneeeee" he whispered making chris huff and lay me on the floor.

i hear him run towards the kitchen, a few minutes later he returns lifting me onto his lap as i feel a cold rag hit my face.

he dabs it lightly, shaking me softly. "y/n...babe?"

"bro why are the- HOODY IF YO FAT ASS DON'T PUT THAT FUCCIN PIZZA DOWN AND DO WHAT I ASKED YOU TO DO!" chris yells as hoody scrambled to sit down the pizza box and retrieve his phone to call the ambulance.

"...what's the number again bro?" hoody asks, probably high off whatever weed they had smoked earlier.

"BRO- go start the fuccin car up hoody. can you do that? monkey ass nigga." chris seethes angrily picking me up.

he slumps me over his chest as he rest his forearm under my butt, his other hand on my back.

"bro she's overheating..but she looks pale as hell.." he mumbles sitting me in the back seat. he eventually climbs in with me as hoody gets in the driver seat ready to pull off.

"where to again?"

"THE FUCCIN HOSPITAL DUMMY!" chris yells as i choke on a laugh that almost slipped from my lips.

"aight damn..you ain't gotta yell-"

"hoody so help me god if yo big mac barney built sloppy body ass don't fuccin drive..and something happens to my wife- so help me god-"

"okay okay!" i hear the car engine start as i sit up, smiling at chris.

"it's just prankkkk." i giggle as he smacks his lips stepping out the car and going in the house.

"you play too much..got his yellow ass yelling and me and shit." hoody stresses getting out as well.

"shut up, yo hungry ass wasn't even worried."
i laughing getting out as well as i go to the door, before i can step inside i hear the lock click.

i look up to see chris mugging me through the glass as my mouth parts slightly. "oh come on chris don't be like thatttt..let me in the house!" i groan as he walks away from the door.

i sigh grabbing the camera off the chair that i had set up out here earlier. "well y'all...i guess i'm locked out. but anyways you know what to do, comment team y/n. like this video, subscribe if you haven't already anddd stay tuned for more. we y'all love y'all..byee!" i sigh before turning it off and standing up to knock on MY OWN door.

what type of shit is that-

"chrisss i'm sorryyyy..i'm done playing forreal." i whine as i hear him yell from the couch...

"I BET YOU ARE."

i smack my lips sitting on the mat as i realize i might be out here all night.

he so damn aggy.

heyyy y'all, i been doing a lot of school work so i'm sorry for this short and shitty updates

i promise better ones are coming.

i have one prank i want to do after this and then back to our regularly scheduled program.

hope everyone is okay and staying inside so we can get this fuck ass quarantine over with.

TYSM FOR 71k WTF?! 🥺❤️

love y'all smmm.
vote comment and follow! ❤️