dead girlfriend prank

"ima be dead y'all 💀"

                            vote, comment, enjoy!

fixing your hair a little bit standing back as you sit on the edge of the tub.

giggling, you press record, "heyyy yalllll-" not being able to finish your sentence you erupted with laughter.

"okay okay lemme stop..hey y'all it's ya girl y/n back with anotha foe yo motha! and as you can see i'm aloneeee!" you sing waving your arms around.

"so today what i'm going to be doing is the dead girlfriend prank on chris...he's at the store right now getting stuff so he can start painting since we're still on this fuck ass quarantine. but when he comes home..ya girl is gonna be laid out in this tub with slits in her arm and blood everywher- y'all ima be dead. so um...i'm not sure how he'll react cause chris is dramatic." you laughing rolling your eyes, just thinking about the time he almost had a fit when you fell of the counter and busted your lip.

"he might really kill me after this is over...oh and before we start i just want to let everyone know i do not condone suicide nor do i take it as a joke. i pray for those of you who are going though tuff time and i hope all is well with you soon. so with further-a-dooo...let's get into the prank!"

"so i brought my girl sommer over here to help me with this prank, she specializes in special effects make up so she's gonna make me look all beat up and...dead!" you giggle pulling the curly headed blonde into the bathroom. you guys met in middle school and have been tied to one another ever since.

"okay ima time lapse this so we won't take up so much time with recording." you inform before sitting on the toilet top as sommer grabs her things.

"alright y'all so- oh my god bitch this looks real as fu-" you stare in the mirror in disbelief at sommers finished product

"oh y'all...get at my frienn she's so talented." you coo kissing her on her cheek.