"heather"

"I watch your eyes as he walks by..."

vote, comment & enjoy! __

__

christopher -

walking over to my locker, I open it sticking my English books inside to trade them for my mathematics textbook. sighing I grab the bottle of gatorade in my book bag as I close my locker leaning against it.

"yo breez!" I lift my head at the more than familiar voice seeing micheal walk over to me.

"wasssup ty," I mutter dapping him up as he giggles, scanning his face I smack my lips seeing him crunch his face at my expression.

"you won't be satisfied till Mr.John call yo mama down here nigga. hope she whoop yo ass too." I chuckle looking over the red tint on his eyes.

"mmcht...man whatever. he ain't did shit yet, and ima keep doin' it. I can't come to school sober...it fucks me up academ-academically." he mumbled scratching the side of his arm.

rolling my eyes I open my locker to stick my drink back inside before the bell rung. "the weed already killin yo brain cells boy, can't even stand straight."

waving me off he scans the hallways his eyes catching Natalia. a girl that tyga has been messing with a couple months now, the casual fuck buddy concept and she was never one to turn down dick so i've heard. she's got pretty good grades..fortunate family, decent curves.

licking his lips he looks my way, chucking up two deuces as I laugh returning the gesture.

sighing I look around the halls myself, how lonely I felt being one of the popular kids in school. the people who bugged out over me never were really in it for any type of good intentions. just clout and a reputation that they could bring up to be known. I wanted genuine friends like tyga and hoody...but that seemed so rare without it being boasted that I was "chris brown"- the star leading quarterback with straight A's and good looks. plus the false rumor of me having over 123 bodies- in which we won't discuss.

looking over my eyes lock on the one person I wished to know the most, my heart dropping at the sight of her. her hazel eyes glistening from the sun that peaked through the schools window, her pearly white teeth flashing that mesmerizing smile I loved. her natural curls falling carelessly on her head, I looked over her outfit to see she had wore a dress today- different from the sweats and jordan's she wore on the daily but I adored the fact that she could rock both so effortlessly.

contemplating on my next move, just like any other day- I coach myself on wether I should approach her or not.

"...come on Chris don't be a bitch." I grit to myself shaking my head.

sighing I secure my book bag on my shoulder with books in hand, beginning to walk over. her friends pause the conversation noticing my approach they all begin to giggle gaining her attention.

she looks around cluelessly, her eyes falling on me as she gives a shy smile. the group of friends standing back as I finally stop in front of her.

"h-hey Morgan." I smile lightly earning more giggles from her friends.

"hmm, will leave y'all to it. see you at lunch boo." her best friend marie chimes in as I roll my eyes flicking her off. earning the angelic giggle from Morgan in return.

I turn my head as she shakes her, "I apologize for her."

smiling a little too hard at her laugh, I refocus to spark some type of conversation.

"it's fine, so...how's-everything?"

"i'm hanging in there, how are you?" she asks genuinely wanting to know if I was doing okay physically and mentally. something I adored about her as well, she felt for others- not one to be selfish with the way she treated people.

"pretty good, well...better now that I get to y'all to you." I cheese immediately regretting it once I hear how it sound coming out my mouth-

anytime we spoke the submissive- gentleman in me seemed to peer through the laid backs nonchalant demeanor I gave other people.

"that's was- I um...wow that sounded way better in my head." I groan as she giggles placing her hand on my arm for a brief moment.

"hey it's fine.." she reassured me as I shiver from the slight touch of her finger tips brushing against the arm of my gray hoodie.

"so i'll see you at lunch?" she trails off bending down to pick up her book bag, my mind racing at the sight as I fight the urge to subconsciously moan—

don't ask.

"oh um...actually I wanted to ask you something." I tremble sweat beginning to form on my head from the nauseous feeling emitting in my stomach.

"oh sure, what's up?" she ask tilting her head as sigh.

"well..I was wondering if..maybe you wanted to uh...."  I trail off seeing her eyes leave mine, watching them fixate on something else behind me.

scrunching my face I turn to see Isaiah walking along with the rest of his crew, he was one of my old friends who I had fallen out with over a female..

and as I processed what was going on..it seemed like it was happening all over again.

my face dropping from a nervous look to a more so saddened one. turning back to morgan, I go to speak only for the bell to ring.

"oh shit the bell, um- i'm sorry chris what were you saying?" she ask, her gaze slowly fading away from him and back to me.

no longer having the courage to ask I shake my head blowing some air from in between my lips.
"nothing it's fine, i'll see you at lunch."

her face saddening as she tilts her head again, something else so little about her that I admired.
"you sure?" she ask gathering her things.

giving her a small smile I nod, "yea...yea it's coo."

she smiles widely standing on her tippy toes as she kisses my cheek, my heart stoping for the third time for the 40 minutes i've been standing here.

"see you later!" she giggles walking off as I watch her fade into the crowd of students.

"only if you knew..how much I liked you."

sighing I head to class with her on my mind as usual, off to start my day.

whew chile i know y'all HATE me.

i been gone so..fuckin..long 😭.
i'm so sorryyyy, writers block is a bitch and i just haven't had the motivation.

but i'm back now...for sure this time. 🗿

give me imagine ideas so i can keep updating for y'all- basically what imagines do y'all want to see?

i missed y'all sm omg 😭

& i'll be updating my book (even thought y'all don't read it chile) plus adding "snow white" soon- later this week!

love yallll❤️