snow white

for Sooh7403 , enjoy love!

vote, comment & enjoy! ———

———

SOPHIE

Stepping out of my car, I walk up to the sliding doors entering walmart. One of my casual shopping days to refill my empty refrigerator and run some usual errands.

I was only here to get a few meats and snacks, considering I lived alone.

Grazing the aisle I find most of things i'm looking for, grabbing several bags of chips and some candies.
"Thank god, I thought I'd have to wait."

I sigh seeing they had restocked their supply of frozen pizza. Yea I cooked, but I definitely got lazy from time to time.

concluding my list, I make my way to the cash register. Feeling a pair of eyes on me I look to my right to see a darkskin man with a red bandana starring at me. He holds that stare before walking into another aisle.

Not to say it scared me but the look on his face gave me a weird feeling, nonetheless I shake it off stepping up and placing my items on the conveyor belt.

"Hello, how are you?" The clerk ask beginning to scan my things.

"Fine, you?" she reply's with a small 'good' counting what she was going.

"Your total is 57.98." nodding I swipe my card entering my pin. The word 'Approved' flashing across the screen as she prints my recipient handing it to me as I grab my bags.

making my way over to my car I pop open the trunk to slip my bags inside, an uneasy feeling settle inside me as I feel a presence other than myself.

Turning around I scan the lot to see no one, just a women and her kid in the distance.

Turning back around i'm met with the same man who I saw in the store, going to scream I fail once he places a cloth over my mouth and nose. A unusual smell taking over me as my vision blurs...turning black.

Waking up I move around to feel myself in a chair, my hands restrained seeing I was in a dark room...or so I think. Feeling a headache approach as I groan dropping my head.

My lips brushing against a fabric realizing there was a bag over my head. I wither and kick only to sigh in frustration, the sudden sound of a door being opened and the bag lifting off my head.