studio

"sounds a whole lot better."

vote comment, enjoy! saw y'all little nastiest in the comments so here lol

saw y'all little nastiest in the comments so here lol

———

"you headin ova here babe?" chris ask, his freckled face coming into the facetime screen as you glance down at him for a second.

your phone in your lap as you drive down the highway.  you were currently headed to the studio to sit with chris as he worked on his upcoming album 'Fortune'. from hearing so many snippets and songs you could tell this would definitely be a favorite.

"yea i'll be there in like 6 minutes, you hungry?" you mumble making a right to turn into wendy's.
you hadn't ate since late last night so a lunch was well needed.

slipping the headphones over his ears as he adjusting a few switches on the mixer chris hums before coming up with an answer. "yea just get me whatever you get."

"okay, i'll see you in a bit." pulling up to the intercom you grab your phone to look at chris.

"okay, love you." he smiles making you return a genuine one as well. replying with the same phrase before the screen goes back to your lock screen letting you know he hung up.

turning your attention back to the worker, you quickly order you and chris food then proceeding to the studio.

———

parking your car, you step out walking up to the glass doors. walking inside you board the elevator to the 6th floor, stepping out when the doors open.
entering the code, the door to chris private studio slides open as you walk inside.

the smell of linen and cologne filling your nose as you sigh turning the corner to finally be met with the relaxing site of your boyfriend.

his gray snapback hanging slightly off the top of his head so that his blonde curls were showing, his hands motioning to the music that played as he sung. the expression on his face driving you crazy as sinful thoughts crossed your mind.

the gold link hanging from his tattooed neck, paired with a black thermal and gray sweats. the nose ring in his nose moving slightly everytime he clenched his jaw. a truly beautiful sight.

"baby let's pretend we only got one night.." he sung gracefully as you seated yourself along the burgundy leather couch. waiting patiently for him to finish as you sipped from the sprite you purchased at wendy's.