Mr. steal yo girl part lll

"Babe you almost ready?" Chris mumbles walking over to me as I feel his soft hands guide across my hips.

"Wait...okay I'm ready." I smile turning around to face a smiling chris.

He looks at me frowning as I scan his outfit.
His buttons undone as I chuckle looking up to see a smirk on his face.

I bring my hands up to his shirt as I button it up.

My cheeks begin to turn a soft shade of pink as I feel eyes on me.

I hesitantly look up to see Chris smiling at me widely as I return a genuine one.

"W-What?" I stutter not surprise at how nervous he manages to make me after so many years.

"Beautiful as hell.." He mumbled caressing my cheek as he kissed my forehead.

He grasp my hand walking me towards the stairs as I quickly take a last look at my self in the mirror.

Finally reaching the bottom of the steps I see a pink carpet leading out to the backyard making me gasp.

I look over at chris seeing him giggle and encourage me to walk forward.

I make it to the door sliding it open as shock fills me.
"SUPRISE!" I look around to see family and friends smiling and laughing at my reaction.

Cream, gold, pink, and blue colors decorate the tables and pool area as tears form in my eyes.

I turn around to Chris hitting him in the shoulder as he hisses making me shake my head.

The tears that sit in my eyes fall down my face as I begin to sob, Chris quickly pulling me into his embrace.

He lays his head in the crook of my neck bringing his lips to the side of my ear. "Do you like it?"

I giggle through tears holding him tighter as I whisper back a small 'thank you' .

He lets me go as I waddle over to my parents, my mom squealing as she hugs me placing her hands on my 8 month belly.

"You look so gorgeous baby! Are you excited your almost done bakinggg!" She sings making me and my dad laugh.

"Yes mama, a little nervous but very excited." I smile as she rubs my back.

"You'll do fine, and Chris is going to be a wonderful father." She cooes as if on perfect timing chris walks over.   

"Hey mama!" Chris smiles kissing my moms cheek then extending his hand out to shake my fathers hand.

My dad mugs him as Chris gulps, sweat beginning to form on his forehead. "I-I um..Mr.- um how are yo-"

My dads laughs bringing chris into a hug as I see him relax in his hold. "I'm just messin with you boy how you been? Taking care of my babygirl?"  My dad ask raising an eyebrow as chris nods.

"Always." He speaks shakily as my dad chuckled patting his shoulder.

I grab chris hand pulling him along with me as I pass by other family member waving and thanking them for coming.