I just dont give a fuck 💔

"Hello? Sike naw but it's ya boy breezy, I prolly ain't answer the phone cause I'm wit my baby right now but I'll hit you later..peace!" I sigh hearing his phone go to voicemail for the fifth time.

In the last hour I've pace all around my house trying to get ahold of Chris. He was suppose to come over at about 2:00 so we could chill out at my place for the day. It's now 5:18 and no sign of him.

I've called him multiple times with no answer trying to forbid myself of the very bad assumptions that have crossed my mind..hoping he just fell asleep
and forgot.

Picking up my phone yet again I call tyga, to see if he knows anything about Chris whereabouts.

On the third ring he picks up, "yo lil sis!" He yells as I smile chuckling lightly.

"Hey ty, I called you to ask if you've heard from Chris today?" I ask chewing on my lip.

"Nah I haven't.." he says and I sigh, "i was gonna call and ask you where he was at..he ain't been answering my calls." He adds on making me curse lowly to myself.

"What's wrong y/n?" Tyga ask as I hear shuffling in the background.

"I'm worried ty...this isn't like Chris. He only gets like this when.." I trail off not even wanting to finish wait was bound to leave my trembling lips.

"Don't think like that, go over there and see if he's alright. Maybe he fell asleep and his phones somewhere in the big ass house of his." He reassures me but it doesn't really cut it. Although I nod as if he could see me.

"Okay..I'll call you when I get there and let you know what's going on." I whisper feeling myself get emotional.

"Don't cry y/n everything's fine I promise, your overthinking. Call me back..fuhreal, love you." He says sternly as I sigh.

"Love you too.." I say lastly before hanging up.

Considering I was already dressed I slip on my shoes grabbing my keys off the coffee table. I head outside locking the door behind me as I hop in my car.

Driving I close my eyes coming to a red light.
I say a quiet prayer to myself in hopes everything is okay. When Chris goes quiet that never means anything good..and last time it happened I almost lost him.

I gasp jumping up from my seat hearing a horn beep behind me. I begin to drive again trying to shake the thought out of my head.

Reaching over to grab my phone I dial chris number one more time.
"Come on chris...pick up.." i plead quietly.

"Hello? Sike nah but it's ya bo-" I cursed lightly to myself throwing my beside me.

Getting more anxious by the minute I finally pull into chris driveway, I hop out marching towards the door.

Slamming my hand against it, it slowly creeks opens as my heart drops. I take a deep breath reaching to push it open more and walk inside.

"C-Chris?!" I called out closing the door behind me.

Turning around my mouth hangs open and the scene in front of me. The whole house was wrecked. Broken pictures, glasses, tables, chairs...