FAVORITE MISTAKE

"we both know it's wrong, but your still coming over.."

in which you and chris are seeing one another behind your partners backs

-vote, comment & enjoy!-

him

sighing, I go to move my arms feeling them be restrained in some type of hold.
peering my eyes open I see she was wrapped in them, her fingers holding onto my forearms as she snores softly into my chest.

hissing at the position I was in, I calmly but quickly slip from her hold replacing my warmth with one of the blue pillows that lay behind my head.

I stand from the California king watching as she engulfs the pillow sighing, a set smile on her face.

letting out a sigh of relief, I quietly walk over to our shared closet grabbing a gray hoodie and some sweats. throwing them on, I snatch my keys off the dresser- walking back over to my side of the bed to unplug my phone from the charger on the table.

walking towards the door I pause, looking back at my sleeping wife I sigh. knowing this would continue, that I would be hurting her every time I went back- but what she didn't know wouldn't hurt..and I made too much of a past to just leave her alone.

shaking my head I decide against hesitation, proceeding down the stairs and outside to my red range rover.

driving down the highway my fingers eagerly search for her contact. finding it almost immediately I head for the message icon.

i'm on my way, I couldn't wait much longer my love.

biting my lip I watch as the words "delivered" appear underneath the text. hitting the power button on my phone I set it in my lap, making a turn to lead me into the more than familiar neighborhood.

driving down the more than familiar streets, a text notification captures my ears as I pick up my phone.

🤍
i've been waiting for you all night, I need you.

smiling I speed down the road, making a turn onto her street. pulling into the more than familiar driveway seeing that his car was gone.
Perfect.
I take a deep breath before shutting off my car and stepping out.

walking up to the gray door I knock a total of three times, hearing her sweet voice utter "coming". the door swings open, her small frame gracing my eyes as I smile..examining the outfit she had picked out to wear for me tonight, the one I had bought her.