alotta skinn

for  Kai, enjoy love!

-a little short cause of what kind of imagine you asked for, but cute lol.

vote, comment & enjoy!
———

KAI

Setting up the camera I giggle sitting back in the chair at my cream colored desk.

"Hey guysss! so as you can see i'm by myself and i'm going to a prank- well, more so an experiment on Chris."

"So i'm guessing everyone's seen the trend where you drop your towel in front of your boyfriend to see his reaction?" I ask closing the door a bit more just incase he could hear me from the game room.

"Yea so that's what i'm doing today and I honestly don't think his reaction will be that exciting cause I walk around the house half naked all the time..but ima do extra shit to see what we does."

"anyways, let's get started!" I cheese jogging over to the bathroom. I strip from my clothes grabbing some baby oil from the counter applying some of it to my skin.

After I finish, grabbing my yellow towel off the back door I walk back over to the camera picking it up off the bed turning the lens to face me.

"Alright y'all i'm about to go out here, I apologize if the video gets cut short. Ya'll know Chris a whole ass freak." I putter rolling my eyes.

Tip toeing down the hall I reach the game room quietly walking inside.

"Hey babe?" I call out giggling quietly to the camera.

"Yea baby wassup? I won't be on here much longer I'm almost done." he reassured me as I nod.

"How does this dress look on me?"

Taking a quick look, he turns his attention back to the game. "Yea babe looks good."

scrunching my face I roll my eyes deciding to keep bothering him until he noticed.
"Baby you didn't even lookkk!"

I whine as he sighs, "mama give more minutes and you have my undivided attention..promise."

"But I want your attention nowww." I groan setting the camera up in the corner of the room.

Taking a deep breathe I walk in front of the screen blocking his view. Gripping the tucked edge of the towel I raise as eyebrow as Chris tries to look around
me.

"Bae- baby I can't see! can it wa-"
unable to finish his sentence I drop the towel,
my naked carmel body coming into view as he freezes.

His mouth parting as he slides off his headphones.
"uh-..u-um aug i'll hit you back bro."

Smirking I rest my hand on my hip, my other hand caressing the oil on my body as his mouth waters. His hand covering his lap as he groans.

"Fuck...w-whatchu doin Kai?" he almost moans grabbing my hand.

"nothing daddy..just wanted to show you my new outfit but your busy, I understand." I nod a pout on my lips as he grips my ass, a soft moan leaving my lips.

"Why you fuckin wit me kai?" he grits in my ear, his tatted hand gripping my neck.

I shrug my shoulders as he begins to lay kisses along my neck. His fingers tracing my lower set of lips as I gasp forming a arch in my back as he hums.

His head laying on my stomach as I stand to my feet letting my hands rest on his shoulders. His lips skimming my abdomen ever so lightly.

"Fuck you walkin roun' here butt ass naked foe?" he groans as I shrug, pushing him back.

"hmm...I don't know. Play your game." I sigh, bending over right in front of him. My lips on full display as I pick up my towel, making my way over to the shelf to retrieve the camera.

"Babe...dawg stop playin mann." I hear him whine
as I smirk continuing to walk into our shared room.

"Oh my god, this video is not getting posted." I chuckle in disbelief, shaking my head at the fact that editing it would be pointless.

loud footsteps fill my ears as a horny Christopher appears in the door frame, his lips caught in between his teeth and cj threatening to bust out his pants.

Bursting into laughter I turn the camera towards him, tightening the towel around me and I fall back on the bed.

"The camera on? We making a sexy tape or sum? come on set it up." he huffs running his hands over his hand.

"I-no dummy. I was doing an experiment, and you fucked it up. I can't post this but i'm sure as hell keeping it." I giggle as he smacks his lips, coming to lay between my legs.

"Should I do the outro- fuck it. Well guys this was a success..still debating on if this is for the channel. Anywayssss subscribe for more videos, give this one a thumbs up and stay tuned for more by- CHRIS STOP!" I squeal feeling his fingers underneath my towel.

"I-bro turn the damn camera offf!" he whines throwing a mini tantrum before closing it himself.

for Kai, hope you enjoy love lol 🤍

vote, comment follow.

request are being written, please be patient.

[request were closed last week, i see some readers are just now finding out. since more of you have been asking i'll open them again in a couple weeks (preferably 3) so you can get one. still ill so i'm trying.💕]