Ch.13 Bitch

Writing in third person again. I hope you enjoy ... ;)

.

.

.

After getting ready, the trio was on it's way to Red Velvet. A popular bakery owned by Julian and Caroline. To Remy's embarrassment, he didn't have much in the house to feed the girls. When he left for Miami, he didn't think for a second that he would be bringing back his soul mate. Genevieve didn't seem to mind at all, as she suggested they should go eat breakfast in town somewhere. Just then Caroline called, asking if they all wanted to have breakfast together. Deciding it was a good idea, Genevieve and the two siblings got dressed and ready to go to the bakery.

The two adults sat in the front of the car, their hands met in the middle and their fingers intertwined. Mary Jane sat behind Genevieve in her booster seat, her small fingers brushing over her short hair. It was just growing back, after almost a year of chemotherapy. MJ never really spoke about loosing all her hair, but she didn't make a big deal about it either. She simply wore her colored headbands, some with beads and others she made with Lily. Even without her long blond curls, Remy still thought she was absolutely adorable.

Remy wasn't all to happy about having breakfast with Caroline and Julian. Julian was a gentleman to his mother and a great father to Mary Jane. Remy had never had any problems with Julian, in fact Remy almost considered Julian as one of his closest friends. The problem lie between Remy and Caroline. Their relationship had never been great, although they went through so much.

Growing up Remy felt like it was his fault, Caroline had to deal with depression. He had blamed his self in some sense. He had always felt the need to grow up and become a man fast, so he could take care of Caroline, like her royal pack should have. Caroline was barely fourteen years old when she gave birth to Remy. And two years after that her pack had thrown them out, to protect the other members, when they found out Theodore was out for blood. From there on out Caroline was always on the run with the young Remy, who constantly showed new abilities, new powers. Caroline never really had the mother-son relationship with Remy. One of the reasons why he had always insisted on calling her by her first name and not mom, mommy or any of the other names given for mothers.

The trio soon pulled up in front of the modern looking bakery. Remy jogged over to the right side of the car pulling both doors open for his mate and his sister. He led Genevieve into the bakery, with his large hand on her lower back, and Mary Jane holding his other hand.

Genevieve awed at the nice decoration surrounding her. The ceiling was a dark red, as were the round tables. The walls were white, some with paintings and others with posters of the many sweet desserts. The floor was a dark cherry wood, just like the large display cabinet. In the left corner there was a small children area, four small bean bags and small round table. Pushed against the wall was a miniature bookshelf containing many children books. You could tell the bakery was definitely a family place.

Behind the counter stood Caroline with a big smile on her face as she waved over the trio. She looks a lot happier than yesterday, Genevieve thought to herself. They walked over to Caroline, just when a tall man came from the kitchen area and pulled Mary Jane over the counter, placing a small chaste kiss on her forehead.

"That's Julian, MJ's father." Remy informed Genevieve, who greeted the brunette with a friendly smile and a hand shake.

"It's nice to meet you Genevieve, that's also quite the unique name." Julian commented with a charming smile, to which both Remy and his mother rolled their eyes. Although Julian loved Caroline and no other woman, he loved to turn on his charm.