Ch.12 Naughty Boy

I thought I'd try writing in the third person and in Remy's POV!

.

"What are you doing?" Remy's voice held little curiosity, and a hint of hidden anger.

He could tell he had scared Genevieve, by the frantic beating of her heart. His gums throbbed, his fangs longing to come out and have a taste of her sweet blood. He cursed the supernatural side of him and focused to regain control, though it wasn't working as well as when he took the potion. He sought out the dark brown eyes of his mate, hoping for her natural beauty to distract him and his heightened senses.

"Remy, I-I wasn't snooping, i-if that's what you were thinking. I was looking for the bathroom...and that's clearly not it." Genevieve explained nervously.

Despite his simmering anger, he couldn't help but smile. He noted that his mate was in fact a curious little thing. Genevieve might have not been a werewolf, but he could tell she had adapted a few popular traits of the wolf.

"It's fine Genevieve. We'll talk about this and everything else that needs explaining tonight. Just do me a favor and don't mention anything about the room, when your around MJ." He didin't need Mary Jane asking about the established 'naughty room'. When Remy had told her to never go in that room, her six year old self asked if it was the naughty room, for when Remy was being a 'naughty boy'. With a satisfied grin, he had nodded before hugging the innocent little girl.

"I would never." Genevieve smiled, afterwards stepping closer to Remy. He noticed how she hesitated before, taking his rough hand in her own, the difference in size not to be overseen. Remy raised their hands to his mouth and placed a soft kiss upon her knuckles. With his heightened hearing, he heard the small gasp leave her lips. Remy felt immense pleasure as he stared deep into Genevieve's brown eyes. His own eyes lost their dark grey color, and radiated a bright blue.

Their moment was quickly over when Lily stepped into the hallway, clearing her throat loudly. Remy didn't want to pull away from his mate, but he didn't want her to feel uncomfortable either. Together they faced Lily and a very confused MJ, who was oblivious to what had been going on just seconds ago.

Before anyone could speak MJ walked over to Genevieve, smiled and held her other hand, pulling gently. "Do you want to play Monopoly Disney Villains with Lily and I?"

Genevieve smirked, a game she loved to play at the hospital back in Miami.

"I'd love to, I'm the master in monopoly!" She said, already on her way into the Living room with MJ holding her hand, Lily trailing behind them.

Remy chuckled, if Genevieve thought she was good at the game, than she hadn't seen his sister play the game. With that he turned once more to the room, securing the locks. He rested his forehead against the dark wood, letting out a sigh.

Remy definitely knew tonight he'd have to explain. This was something he didn't want to have to explain so soon. Although Remy had trust in her, from the moment she chose him over her pack, he didn't wan't her ever seeing this part of his life. Yet he knew deep down Genevieve could handle the truth, could handle him, the hybrid.

.

.

.

The four of them sat around the small glass table, laughing and smiling. The game had been going on for over two hours now and Remy was exhausted. All he wanted to do was relax in his bed, preferably with his curvy mate in his arms. He could barely focus on the game, as he sat across from Genevieve. Her beauty was stunning. Remy had never felt such an attraction to anyone. Her dark brown eyes, small nose, high cheekbones with soft plump red lips. How he just wanted to throw Lily out and send MJ to bed so he would be alone with Genevieve. He wasn't even sure why Lily had tagged along. But he wasn't about to kick her out either. Although She would be leaving in the morning, Remy knew that one for sure!