Ch.20 The Beast

*****Warning: Not proof read!*****

I've got thick skin and an elastic heart

But your blade it might be too sharp

I'm like a rubber band until you pull too hard

But I may snap and I move fast

But you won't see me fall apart

Cause I've got an elastic heart

Previously;

Lily laughed menacingly, pointing her finger at Genevieve. "You must be dumber than I thought. Have you ever considered that he just feels bad for a fat bitch like you?! He will never want you!"

Genevieve could feel tears of anger and sadness, building up. Lily was pushing Genevieve's buttons, getting harsher with every comment, though Genevieve wasn't about to back down. "You're stupid if you think he would reject our mate bond, just to be together with a wicked witch like you!"

"You are so naïve Genevieve! Remy and I are together, in fact we were together this morning, after he snuck out of the house when you fell asleep. He was horny as hell." Lily smirked.

"You're lying." Genevieve chocked out, her emotions getting the best of her.

"I'm not. The sex was hot like always. This time he pushed me against the door, sucking on my neck, giving me love bites." Lily pulled down the collar of her shirt, showing the hickeys covering her neck and collarbones.

"I know Remy, he wouldn't do that!" Genevieve wiped at her eyes fiercely, Lily didn't deserve to see her fall apart.

Lily arched one of her perfect eyebrows. "You're right, Remy wouldn't do it ... to your nasty ass."

Genevieve was blinded by rage, her fist clenching and unclenching. She was ready to knock the bitch out! And that's exactly what she did. Genevieve slapped Lily across the face, a loud smack surrounding them.

Lily wasn't as affected as Gen had wished, she shook the pain off, afterwards going for Gens throat. Genevieve tried prying the skinny woman's hands from her neck, but Lily was strong, stronger than Genevieve.

A new set of tears began to blur Genevieve's eyes, panic rising in her when she started losing oxygen. Her mouth opened, yet the cry for help not making it out. Her fingers clawed desperately at Lily's hands, her nails scratching against Lily's pale skin.

Suddenly Lily cried out, her hands dropping from the shorter woman's neck. Lily hunched over, falling to her hands and knees.

Genevieve was thankful for the fresh air that drifted through her lungs. She slumped against the black car behind her, fingers rubbing over the tender skin of her neck. She gazed at Lily confused, why is the bitch clawing at her neck, when I was the one being chocked to death?

Suddenly Remy stood in front of Genevieve, his hands gently moving over her body with speed checking for any serious injuries. Genevieve was shocked to see him there, even more so with how he just appeared.

*** Remy***

Remy couldn't contain his anger, as he saw what he thought to be his best friend Lily, chocking his mate. He rushed across the parking lot with supernatural speed, throwing Lily off of Genevieve. He was glad that the usually full parking lot was empty. The beast within him kept a tight hold on Lily's throat without even physically touching her, it was mentally.

His first concern though was Genevieve, who looked shocked to see him there. Her soft brown eyes filled with tears, as she struggled to regain oxygen. After searching for more injuries, Remy placed a chaste kiss on her trembling lips, fingertips caressing her damp cheeks.