Ch.21 Blackout

Warning!! Not Proof Read

Previously;

That night, Remy did some research on GAD so he could fully understand Genevieve's disorder and completely support her. He wasn't joking around, when he told her he would help her. Remy already had a few thing in mind that could help her. He smirked at the thought of Remy Therapy, he couldn't wait to get started.

Satisfied with his research, Remy moved his bag from the guest room back into his closet and joined Genevieve in their bed.

.

.

***********

Tell me I'm special even when I know I'm not

Make it feel good when it hurts so bad

Barely get mad

I'm so glad I found you

I love being around you

You make it easy

It was in the late afternoon, when Maui suddenly had a blackout. The sun was already setting, and a strong wind was blowing over the island.

Genevieve shivered, pulling Remy's jacket closer to her body. Remy wrapped his arms around her, pulling her into his chest. Remy's body temperature rose unnaturally, providing warmth for his mate while also using his last energy.

Genevieve barely reached his broad shoulders, but he didn't mind. She wasn't particularly short, it was more the case that he was taller than the average man standing at 6'8, a whole foot taller than Genevieve.

As if the blackout and cold wind wasn't enough, it began to rain heavily. Big rain drops pelted against the different trees and plants.

Remy groaned, pulling Genevieve even closer to his body if that was possible. Genevieve chuckled in response, her small hands holding onto Remy's thin cotton shirt.

Within minutes the couple was soaked from head to toe, as they stood at the edge of the forest, waiting for their ride.

.

. 4 hours before

.

Remy walked through the white halls of the hospital, his eyes searching for his friend.

"Hey man, how's MJ?" Levi asked as soon as he seen the tall man approaching him.

"She's better, she's being released next week." Remy wasn't there to talk about his sister, although he was happy about the good news. "We need to talk."

Levi looked a bit taken back, the scowl on Remy's face and the way his grey eyes faded into black was not a good sign.

"Uhm, sure. Let's go to my office." Levi replied, his eyebrows knitted in confusion.

The two men walked down the long hallways of the hospital. The female nurses were quite obvious as they gawked at the two handsome men from behind the desk. They might as well have been drooling.

Levi shut the door after Remy walked in, afterwards taking a seat behind his desk. Remy didn't occupy any of the chairs, and instead choose to stand in the middle of the room.

"I don't want Lily hanging around Mary-Jane as long as she is in the hospital. Can you manage that?" Remy demanded more than asked, a dangerous aura rolling off of him.

Levi's brown eyebrows crawled up his forehead in confusion. "... Sure, I'll set up a restriction for her room. Only family allowed?"

Remy nodded, his eyes thankful, although his face didn't show anything besides anger.