Ch.16 Reality

****Important A/N at the end ***

Previously;

The beast studied his mate, head tilted slightly towards her neck, breathing in her tempting scent. The beast had been waiting to be this close to his mate, to finally show her who the hybrid really was. Genevieve began to shake in his hold, his sharp claws nicking her smooth skin. Genevieve began to sob quietly. It felt like hours, as the beast admired his curvy soul mate.

"Shh" He whispered, his warm breath fanning her neck, just above her erratic pulse.

Genevieve squeezed her eyes closed tightly. This wasn't Remy... it couldn't be!

Suddenly Genevieve felt cold lips on her neck, goosebumps rose on her skin, he kissed her neck slowly. His long fangs scraped against the soft skin of her neck. Just as lone tear escaped her eye, the beast bit into her delicate flesh.

Sweet blood ran past his lips, as he began to suck on her neck, fangs pressing deeper into her neck. Genevieve's' hands trembled against his stomach, a moan of pleasure drifting from her slightly parted lips. She tilted her head more, giving the beast access to his craving. What she thought would be painful quickly changed. A warm sensation filled her body. Genevieve's' eyes were no longer open, her lips pressed together, denying him the loud sounds of her pleasure.

Genevieve's' emotions had switched within seconds. The scared and anxious feeling she had, was now replaced with sweet pleasure. Her body was reacting to the beast in ways, that both Remy and Genevieve never would have thought.

"Genevieve..." Her name barely left his mouth before he was lifting her up, her back pressed against the wall and her thick thighs wrapped around his mid section. Genevieve gripped Remy's hair, pulling him even closer. His lips were on her neck, his wet tongue tracing over his bite mark. A slight bruising could be seen, although within hours it would heal.

Everything in Genevieve was spinning, she couldn't think coherently. The man pressed against her was wreaking havoc on her self-control. But at this point and time she didn't want to have self-control, or for her man to have any. She wanted Remy to lay her on their bed and make love to her all through the night.

Remy lifted his head from her neck, glowing blue eyes gazing into her hooded ones. The sexual tension and attraction was undeniable between the two. "Are you scared?" Remy murmured almost absently, his gaze now focused on her lips.

"...Should I be?" Genevieve whispered against his lips, although they were alone so nobody could hear them anyway.

"Never around me." Remy pulled away from the wall with Genevieve still wrapped around his naked upper body.

He lied her down gently on their bed, before getting on himself, his large body hovering over that of his mate. They gazed at each other, both breathing heavy with want for one another. Genevieve traced his facial features with her fingertips. First his strong jaw line, then his parted lips that were unusually cold. Next she traced his high cheekbones, a small pink scar on the left one.

"I'm falling for you, Genevieve." The words left his lips with honesty. The mate bond between them was twice as strong as before.

"Remy..." He didn't need her to physically say words in return. Love shined within her eyes, even if she couldn't admit it just yet.

"Shhh." Remy pressed his lips against hers, hard.

Her hands went to his bare shoulders and she kissed him back, making his heart thump in his chest. Remy stroked his tongue over her bottom lip and then took advantage of the moan that parted her lips and granted him access to the sweet, hot mouth he'd started to love.