Ch.10 Sex

Quick Authors Note: We've reached 30k and over 1k votes! I just wanted to thank you guys from the bottom of my heart for all the support this story is receiving! On to the story ...

I stood in the bathroom wrapped in a blue towel, brushing my wet hair, when I heard footsteps coming from the other side of the door. I gripped the brush tightly, my body frozen with fear. I held my breath as the footsteps neared towards the bathroom door. I bit the inside of my cheek, praying it was just Remy. The room fell silent, as the footsteps stopped right outside the door. The doorknob rattled before it fell silent again.

"Genevieve, it's just me. I got you some clothes." He didn't sound angered anymore but stressed.

"Thank you." I mumbled quietly, picking at the edge of the blue towel. I wasn't mad at him. I was hurt.

I heard an almost silent sigh escape his mouth. "I'll just leave them by the door." I heard his footsteps retreat back into the bedroom.

I glanced in the slightly fogged mirror, a lone tear rolled done my cheek. I had always been an emotional person. I threw my hair up in a bun and took one last glance in the mirror, before unlocking the door and taking the bag beside the door. I stepped back into the bathroom, glancing into the bag. The clothes in the bag were newly bought from a gift shop of some sorts. I was confused at first but quickly understood; my scent was all over my old clothes and that'd make it easier for vampires to track us.

I pulled on the white underwear first, feeling my face heat up in embarrassment. I searched for a bra, just to find out there wasn't one in the bag. My eyes landed on my old pink strapless bra from forever 21. My scent wouldn't be that strong if I just wore my old bra, right?

With my doubts pushed to the back of my mind, I put on my old bra. I smiled in content afterwards pulling on the black hello kitty pajama pants and the matching sweater to go with it. I did a once over in the mirror before walking out the bathroom with my old clothes in the bag.

My feet came in contact with the cold tile floor of the living room area, making me shiver. My eyes flew over the mess caused my the previous intruders. I felt the familiar itch upon my fingertips. I didn't have OCD but I did feel the need to have a some what clean surrounding. I fought the urge to clean up the mess and walked into the bedroom.

My eyes fell on a sight that was definitely better than the one back in the living room. Remy stood with his back to me, his muscles flexing as he threw on a sweatshirt. I coughed awkwardly, stepping into the room, casting my eyes away from Remy's tempting body.

Remy silently took the bag from my hands and put it on top of the hardwood dresser. He took my hand and led me over to the edge of the bed, to sit down. I glanced at him and felt, as well as saw the guilt he felt.

"Genevieve, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have snapped and yelled at you like that. When something involves you, it involves me and vice versa. I didn't mean to scare you or upset you. Those are two things I never want you to feel towards me." His eyes glowed as he spoke with honesty lacing each word.

"I know and you're forgiven."

I knew he meant it and maybe I shouldn't have forgave him so soon, after I made such a big deal about it but I couldn't resist him. I placed a small peck on his full lips, not intending for this to go further, but boy was I wrong.

Remy hands were on my body, caressing and touching gently. Our faces were mere inches apart as his hands continued to wander. I held his gaze but I could feel my eyelids lowering with the oncoming pleasure of each caress. My breath hitched in my throat when he lowered his mouth onto mine, nipping at my bottom lip. The heat between us was quickly forming into lust. I held onto his broad shoulders for support. His smell was intoxicating, my fingers trembled against the skin on his neck. Remy deepened the kiss, his tongue massaging against my own.

I took notice of his hand that smoothly slipped under the sweater and onto the bare skin of my back. I tried pushing against his arm with little effort, but he slowly sucked on my lower lip. The loud moan that left my lips was embarrassing, yet the pleasure Remy brought on was undeniable. For a virgin he sure knew how to kiss.

With one swift movement against the hooks of my bra, I felt the material drop from my breast. I pulled back from Remy fast, my arms folding over my chest. Remy stood there in front of me, my pink bra dangling from his finger as he tried to hide the smile forming on his face.

"W-why did you do that?!" I stuttered in embarrassment."If sex is what you want then-"

"Sex? Genevieve you are very desirable, don't get me wrong but you definitely deserve better than this." He said while motioning to the broken furniture around the room.

"Oh" I mumbled. I could only focus my sight on the pink bra dangling from his fingertips.

"I don't want to put you in danger again." Remy started to explain. I felt his anger and frustration through our bond. It was worse knowing he was mad at himself and not the vampires. "At this point we need to do everything we can to get to Maui without any interruptions. From there I'll be able to find out if it was just a coincident that they attacked us and if not then I need to figure out why."

I nodded my head, confirming that I understood. Remy placed a kiss upon my forehead before pulling me to my feet.

"Let's go to the airport." And with that we left the hotel room, our old clothes on the bed including my bra.

***

"What should I address her with? Just Princess or maybe Princess Caroline ..." I trailed off, searching through my memory for a better solution.

"Just Caroline is fine, Genevieve." Remy said casually, though his grin was not to be overseen.

We were minutes away from his mothers house and I was freaking out. It's not everyday you're meeting the last Werewolf Princess, who happens to be your mates mother. I didn't want to embarrass Remy or myself in front of his family.

"Are you sure Remy? I mean she is technically royalty." We hadn't really discussed anything serious about him but I knew that the stories had to have some kind of truth.

"She has royal blood running through her yes, but she isin't a princess anymore. When you get to know her a little better you should ask her. It's not my place to tell you." His voice dropped lower towards the end, indicating the conversation about his mother was over.

I took his words in, understanding were he was coming from. I glanced out the passenger window of his car, enjoying the scenery of Maui. The sun was beaming down on us as we drove up a hill. Only one house could be seen upon the hill. The nice shade of blue stuck out in a nice way.

I was practically on the edge of my seat, anticipating meeting his mother and maybe his sister Mary Jane.

"They will like you, I'm sure of it." His hand found mine after he parked the car, giving it a gentle squeeze. We didn't make any move to get out the car but we both knew we had to.

After a moment we stepped out the car and I took a deep breath, while taking in my surroundings. My eyes swept over the three story house starting from the bottom and making their way up.

I noticed the purple curtain on the left window, move around before a little girls face appeared. Her face was familiar as she glanced at me and smiled, then Remy caught her attention and her smile turned into a huge grin. She waved her little hand and then she left our view.

A small smile made its way onto my face as I glanced at the small grin on Remys own face. He took a hold of my hand again, kissed my cheek and with that we made our way to the front door.

***

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and leave a nice comment! I've been receiving so many votes lately is truly amazing! I hope you continue to read and support this story. Don't be a silent reader! :)

Until then my little Hybrids! :D