Chapter 7

Chapter 7

“Please your Grace just makes sure that you are merciful to Timothy.” Joffrey just nodded.

Amelia looked at Joffrey in utter disbelief, she could fight just, sort of but not very well… and Ser Thomas was one of Joffrey’s most skilled swordsmen and she trusted him with more than anything. She looked from the throne back to Ser Thomas and shook her head. “I can’t… your Grace I can’t. I’m not skilled like the knights, I was just learning, learning for self-defence. Not to fight a knight not even one of yours please Joffrey.” She fell to her knees begging for this not to happen, begging so much that people of the court were tutting at her. “It’s your Grace… I am your king. Not brother, not after what you have done... now you fight Ser Thomas how you have been taught to by this peasant or you little friend gets it and trust me I have several way in my head to make this man’s life have a terrible ending.” Joffrey looked at Amelia’s face and noticed the pure fear and worry in her features. She picked up the sword and readied herself, Joffrey knew she wouldn’t win the dress she was wearing meant that she couldn’t move around that much and she had no armour, if Ser Thomas did hit her or scrape her it would be evident for all to see. Besides he wasn’t going to give mercy to the man that had taught his precious sister this lethal skill, he just wanted to see what she had learnt and how far she had come.  He wanted to ask James-their elder brother to fight her- but knew that their mother would intervene. “And Ser Thomas don’t hold back, I won’t this to be as if you were fighting a real knight.” Joffrey sneered.

Amelia readied herself as much as she possibly could before Joffrey shouted that the battle should commence, Amelia though of all that Timothy had taught her. Never lose focus, never show that you’re getting tired always keeps eye contact and always out smart them, but Amelia knew that even if she did have the strength within her she would have to lose. Lose for the fact that she wanted Timothy to live a life away from kings-landing and somewhere safe with his sister. As Amelia tossed the sword around in her hand she walked in circles keeping eye contact with Ser Thomas. All of a sudden Ser Thomas made the first move to attack and Amelia was able to block it, the sound of the metal clanging against each other made the hall have an echoing sound. Amelia was able to push the sword away and then regain herself. As the fight seem to get more and more aggressive Amelia was losing and struggling with being able to keep up with such a skilled knight, she was holding her ground but everyone could see that it was slowly slipping, as the grunts and occasional scream ran through the hall Amelia just wanted it to be over. Joffrey was right Amelia’s dress was very fitting to her body and it made it hard for her to move around, Amelia cursed herself for wearing a dress like this, however if she remembered correctly it was Joffrey whom picked the dress out, he was seating her up. As the sword came down onto her she was able to use her size to her advantage, to quickly move out of the way and attack from the back, this made Jamie smile and look on at Amelia. She then was able to knock his sword out of his hands as Amelia went to push the sword onto his back he turned around quickly and grabbed Amelia by her throat, stealing her sword Ser Thomas slashed the sleeve straight off of Amelia’s dress and left a thick and gory cut which in seconds lead to a line of blood that trickled form her arm and onto the floor. The sound of Amelia screaming was the sound of Amelia screaming was the next noise that filled the hall as she clung to her arm. Ser Thomas pushed her to the ground and held the sword to her back.

“Very well done Ser Thomas, I didn’t think she would be able to beat anyone anyway, just making sure that my assumption was correct. Why don’t you cut the back of her dress, kick her, and beat her. You still have the sword to the back of her neck go on. Either you do it or my guards will. Your choice.” As Ser Thomas pulled his sword away and put it back onto his belt he kicked her again and again whacking her and causing her pain. As the cries of pain came from Amelia’s mouth they were only muffled out by the laughter of the king. “That should be enough. I’m sure she’s got the message. Courts dismissed. Keep the boy and Amelia her though.” As Cersei and James looked at Amelia with pitiful looks they knew that they couldn’t do anything to get her out of this situation and knew that the boy was in for it even if Joffrey had said he would be lenient. Amelia hadn’t moved from her spot on the ground, she was in pain and that was all too clear with the blood that was still running down her arm and the amount of bruises that she was going to have on her back they all knew very well that it would take a lot of covering up. Timothy had not said a word but had his eyes kept on the princess in a look of desperation, everyone but Amelia knew all too well that he would not be here by the end of tomorrow but he wanted to let Amelia know that it was not her fault, not her fault that she had a kind heart nor that she couldn’t help but want to learn a new skill if anything it was his fault for suggesting to help her. Guards had now pushed Amelia up to her feet, her head was still  hanging low and she was have trouble to keep her eyes open.

Joffrey walked forward to Amelia and lifted her head up. “Amelia Baratheon, you will be taken to my chambers and dealt with from there. Your punishment will come when we are in privacy and I can talk to you personally. As for your friend I have no choice but by the powers invested in me King Joffrey Baratheon first of his name, king of the seven kingdoms and protector of the realm I sentence you to death by execution. Take him to the cells, he will be killed by first light.” If Amelia could have I’m sure she would have screamed, and asked that had took another punishment but instead her head hung low as he was dragged out of the hall. With all of the energy that Amelia had left she turned around to look at him as a tear escaped her eyes and mouthed a sorry. Timothy smiled at her and shook his head.  “Come Amelia we have much to discuss.” Joffrey placed his hand out for Amelia to take but as soon as she tried to get up she just feel again and it resulted in her being carried to Joffrey’s chambers by her elder brother. He layed her down onto the bed and bid them both a good night.

Joffrey pulled his chair out from behind his desk and looked at her. Looked at her and wondered why, why she even wanted to learn something that he hadn’t even mastered properly yet.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, I am very sorry for not updating i haven't been well and also i had mock week last week so i couldnt update in the week. i tried to make it long to make up for last week but i hope you enjoy. please vote and comment. by the way thank you for 900 reads thats amazing.