Chapter 18

As the night drew to an end Amelia's princess act faded. She smiled when she had to and laughed when everyone else did but that was it. Rob was worried about Amelia he knew she wasn't aware of the arrangement and that she had no idea compared to him, nor that in just under two days they would be making the journey back to winterfell together and that's where she would live. Rob had known weeks before about the arrangement, his father had been the one to suggest it. Seeing how the capital was struggling.

Amelia noticed that many people were leaving and made her excuse that she was tired. At getting up and saying good night Joffrey quickly followed after and grabbed her hand. "Please Joffrey not tonight, I want to be alone. Just for tonight." Joffrey just held Amelia's hand tighter and took her to his chambers but just as they were about to get there Amelia looked at Joffrey. "We can't do this anymore. I'm going to be married soon, I can't be seen in your chambers at night sleeping with you anymore. People will take it as .... Take it as... We're" Amelia's face flushed as she didn't know how to finish the sentence.

Joffreys face changed quickly as he grabbed Amelia and shoved her into his chambers. "I don't care what they think" he stated grabbing her wrist tighter. "If I cared then I would never see you. Treat you how I do the other siblings that we have. Worthless. But I don't I chose you to protect and love and you will accept it until the day you die one way or another and I will never listen to what they say do you understand me." Joffrey started as he threw Amelia to the floor. She looked up at him with utter fear in her eyes. "I said do you understand." Amelia quickly nodded her "yes your grace I understand." Joffreys face quickly changed back to happiness. "That's good then. You can stay here with me tonight. Go and change." And with that he shoed Amelia away.

As the morning came Amelia was tangled with the covers and Joffrey. His arms were securely wrapped around her and he was looking down upon her with a smile on his face. "Good morning sweet sister." Amelia looked up at her brother with a smile upon her face as well. Joffrey still hadn't moved and Amelia knew that she would have to leave soon before people noticed. As Amelia started to move Joffrey let out a groan of Unsatisfaction. "We don't have to move yet. We can spend the morning together and then later on go for a ride maybe a picnic. Maybe we could..." Joffrey stopped when Amelia cut him off.

"Mother said that she wanted me to spend time with my betrothed." Amelia stated quickly. Joffrey looked at Amelia and gave her a look which made Amelia cower in fear. "But I'm sure that it can wait your grace. Until tomorrow maybe." Joffrey nodded his head and laughed. "Then it's settled we shall spend the day together. Just me and you no one else.  Understand. Now get dressed for the day I will have your ladies come in."

As Amelia was dressed and had and few mouthfuls of food and then went to look for Joffrey. As she walked down the hallway she spoke to a various amount of guards and said the usual 'good morning.' And smile. As Amelia was walking down into the courtyard to go for a ride with Joffrey she wasn't looking where she was going and bumped into someone. "Oh my I am terribly sorry I wasn't looking where I was going and..." As she looked up she caught sight of the most gorgeous brown eyes and was mesmerised." My lord. Please forgive me I" Amelia quickly said. "Please my princess it was equally as much of my fault and if we are to be married then Rob is fine." Amelia blushed and looked down at her feet. "And Amelia for me my... Rob" as the pair looked at each other and laughed. But the moment was ruined by a loud and defining voice.

"Amelia hurry where are you." At the sound of her brothers voice the words from early rushed into her mind as she quickly went to leave. As she turned to run down the hall without a word of good bye to her betrothed she was out of sight before he could even stop her. Rob looked down the hall with a look of concern on his face as he remembered the look of fear on her face as her brother called many thoughts were going through his head on how there relationship was built on fear and nothing more.

As Rob turned to walk away the queen appeared by his side. "You are lucky you know." The queen said as she looked upon the  stag in the lions den. "Marrying my sweet and eldest child. Many of men have fought for the spot but yet my husband always wanted a northerner to have her. I suppose he things of alliance. Whilst I thing of what's best." Cersei stated as she looked at Rob. "I may be a northerner your Grace but your daughter will sure fall in love with the place over time. She is very beautiful and kind hearted. Although I haven't truly had a moment alone with her your Grace." Rob said slowly and carefully as he did not want to offend his queen. "Joffrey. He has a weird protective care over his sister. She's to fragile there has been moments where we all believed that she may not have seen another day, she is precious to Joffrey. He cares and this is going to be hard on him losing the only thing that keeps him sane. But then your losing family to the capital to." And with that before Rob could say another word the queen had walked down to the courtyard to see her children off.

-----------------------------------------------------
Hey guys. Early update as I can't update tomorrow. But also this chapter a bit short. I'm
Not sure how many more chapter to write before they start to head off to winterfell.
Do you guys want to know the full journey from when they leave to when they get to winterfell or do you want to know just here and there bits as I have a few things planned for the journey.

Thank you for all of your support on the story to be perfectly honest with you I didn't think g many people would read it. But to the people that do thank you for voting and commenting.