Chapter 19

Amelia and Joffrey had arrived late in the afternoon as they had set out for there picnic. They had gone to a secret place there secret place, well to Amelia anyway. Joffrey had told her that no one knew of this place but he would use this place more often then not when taking beautiful ladies on walks around the garden before he decided their fates. Amelia loved the small garden filled of the most gorgeous blue flowers that you could only find up north.

The smell and the look reminded Amelia if something so delicate and beautiful that if she even touched it she worried that she was going to break it. Amelia loved to breath in the scent it was subtle but if you got close enough the smell was strong and filled your nose with the most gorgeous smell. The blue rose was Amelia's favourite and this is why Amelia loved there secret place.

Joffrey studied Amelia as she looked at the flowers. He smiled at her and then walked behind her and wrapped his hands around her waist. "Come I have set the food out. You've got to come and eat it. I even packed you your favourite." Amelia turned around to Joffrey and smiled before she walked over to the food. As she sat down and started to eat the food Joffrey looked at her. "Will you miss me?" Joffrey stated with seriousness in his voice. When Amelia didn't answer Joffrey asked again. Amelia simply noodle her head and looked down back at her food. As Joffrey grabbed her chin to bring her face towards his face. "I didn't hear you sister" Joffrey stated loudly.

"Yes Joffrey I will miss you more than anything I going to a place I have never been with no one I know and you get to stay here. You get to get to be king sitting in your amazing throne. It's not fist why do I have to go. It's not fist Joffrey it's simply not fair." Amelia said as a few stray tears feel down her face. "I'm sorry Joffrey. I...I." Amelia couldn't finish her sentence as she stated crying again. "Amelia don't worry the north won't have you for long. You will come back to me and you will be all mine again. I don't come how we get there we will figure this out. Amelia I love you. I love you more than anything and I could never love with the thought of you not being by my side. Please don't cry. I promise you nothing will happen. You hear me. Come let's lay together for a while. We can talk like we used to. Amelia simply nodded and settled herself down next to her brother.

Once all the food had been eaten. Amelia and Joffrey had spoken about so much that she learnt so many boring facts that she never knew but she just enjoyed the moment in joffreys arms. She cuddled into him as close as she could and listened to his heartbeat. She loved how it was slow and steady and as her breathing fell in line with his she had fallen asleep.

They must have been out there for hours together but Amelia was abruptly awoken as she could hear the sound of heavy horse hooves and voice shouting for there king. At the sound of this the pair got up and brushed themselves down. "My king. There has been an act of crimes and the man in charge has been caught we need you in the palace immediately to rule judgement." At this Joffrey got onto his horse and looked at Amelia. She knew he had to play the part of the king and as he held his hand out Amelia shook her head. "Let me clean it up here you go. I'll be fine I promise." Joffrey shook his head. "No that's what servants for. Now come" Amelia was about to reply but all of a sudden rob got down off his horse. "Your grace if I may. I will stay with the princess. Help her." Joffrey looked Amelia and she looked down to her feet hiding her blush. "Fine. Stay together I will see you back in the red keep stay safe." Amelia nodded her head and with that Joffrey ride off with the entourage that came to find him.

For the first few minutes neither of them new what to say to each other. Amelia was quiet picking up everything from the ground. "Are you looking forward to seeing the North?" Amelia simply nodded her head and got back to what she was going rob sighed and tried again. "Do you like blue roses?" Amelia looks up and the look of excitement. "These are my favourite flowers. I love them how delicate they are how they smell. It makes me relax" Amelia laughs at her own stupidity and looks down remembering who she was with. "There is nothing to be shy about Amelia. They were my aunts favourite flower to." Rob looks at Amelia and the Spark of innocence in her eyes.

"Will you love me my lord. Many people say that a man like you will never love me." Amelia stated whilst looking down. "A man like me finds it hard to love but over time. Love doesn't just happen." Amelia simply nodded her head before walking over to her horse. "If you could excuse me my lord." Amelia said as she jumped onto her horse. Rob looked up to Amelia with confusion "where are you going my lady?" Amelia just simply shook her head. "No where my lord. I just.. No where." Rob still looked at Amelia with confusion. "If you have nowhere to go then why are you going." Amelia shook her head. "My brother told me to get back safely my lord. I hope you will be ok in finding your own way back." As Amelia was about to leave rob ran to grab her arm. "My lady please stay I can get to know you. I promised that i would get to know you." Amelia laughed. "You don't care my lord. I have never experienced love. And by the looks of things I know that I never will." And with that Amelia trotted off before rob could say anything and as Amelia was going back she realised that she was going to be leaving everything behind tomorrow for a man that she doesn't love and doesn't want to be with. Maybe Amelia should run while she had the chance but then where would that leave Joffrey.

Before Amelia could even get her thoughts together she had arrived back tongue red keep to see her mother standing there with a smile on her face. Just like always Amelia let her princess act come back after all that was what she did best. As she was walking into the keep with her mother rob called her name. Her mother looked at her with a pure smile before she turned to rob. "Amelia you should talk to him. You leave tomorrow." Amelia simply shook her head and carried on walking to her chambers. The queen looked at the lord with a bittersweet smile "I hope that you are ready for tomorrow my lord I'm sure that journey is going to be long." The queen smiled and walked in the same direction that her daughter did. Leaving rob standing there alone and confused, he did love the little lioness he didn't know what he was saying was it wrong that he admitted not yet. But her age she was to young.

Rob slowly left to his chamber tomorrow is the start of something new he thought. Tomorrow we are going to winterfell and never looking back. Not ever for her brother, Joffrey and the lannisters they will all just be a memory come tomorrow.