SEVENTEEN

Wo Bhool Jaaye Mujhe,
Haq Hai Use...

Meri Baat Aur Hai,
Maine Mohabbat Ki Hai...

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"What. The. Fuck. Did. You. Do. Kabir ?" Marching angrily towards his brother's direction, Musa hollered up his collar and fisted it up with his bloodied knuckles, scaring the hell out of Kabir who flinched feeling his dangerous aura.

The vein on his temple was ticking, his jaw was clenched tightly and his eyes... They were red at the rims, burning in rage. All in all he looked like a devil, who was yearning to destroy him, shred his entire form and demolish him into nothing.

"B-bhaai a-aap..." Gulping down his saliva Kabir stuttered, tried holding Musa's hand and tried pacifying him fearing the look over his face when Musa jerked his collar and yelled, rage emitting off his form like powerful waves, ready to hit him for his stupidity.

His stupidity of posting his and Mariyam's nikaah picture on his Instagram account tagging them as 'Mr. And Mrs. Musa Kirmani.'

The photo went viral within the whole Pakistan within just an hour of his post, his fans going gaga over his and Mariyam's pair, sending wishes and loads of happiness upon them.

But instead of feeling happy of the love his fans, his well wishers showered upon them Musa felt quite the opposite.

He was angry but more than that he was scared... For her and for himself.

He didn't wanted to bring her infront of the whole world. He just wanted to conceal her and cradle her within his amrs. The world was a bad place, specially the one he was a part of....

The people of his world hated him. They hated him for protecting the helpless, the weak. They were after him. They wanted Musa Kirmani to crumble into ashes and perish him into nothingness.

Till now they weren't able to do anything but they had a good opportunity to get him by targeting his wife, Mariyam who wasn't even aware of the reality of his life, nor that she was interested in it.

But still whether she liked it or not, they were connected. They were bonded forever now. Her innocent self was pushed in his world because of his stupid assumptions and now it was his duty to protect her, to safeguard her with his life, which was put at risk by his brother.

Musa so wanted to beat the shit out of his stupid brother who was looking at him with his hooded eyes, trembling in fear, confused with his behaviour.

What ? He hadn't even realised what he had done.

It was great!! Freaking great!

"Did you know what did you just do KABIR!!" clenching his jaws Musa held his brother's nape tightly and pulled him towards himself looking dead in his eyes.

His eyes... Which were burning bright like the sun in the scorching heat, ready to engulf Kabir in it's firestorm.

"Musa---" amma bi tried her best to stop him, but he was way too angry to listen and asked her to stay out of it and let him deal with his brat of a brother. "Aap beech mein na bolein amma bi. Please."

Mariyam and Samaira on the other hand were quiet too scared to even react. Musa's anger was nothing new for Mariyam, she had seen his angry side countless times but this side of his was something different. It was something she was unable to pinpoint.

Maybe he didn't wanted to introduce am ugly fat duckling as his wife. Why would a man perfect like him want to be associated with her ? She was nothing special.... Just a plain twenty two year old girl.