TWENTY

EID MUBARAK GUYS!! ❤️❤️
HOPE YOU GUYS LOVE YOUR EIDI!!😁😁

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT IN ABUNDANCE!!😉😉

And I just updated first chapter of ‘UNDENIABLY HIS’ if you guys haven't checked it then go check it out! Hope you guys love it❤️❤️

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Wo Mohabbat Hi Phir Kya Mohabbat Hai,

Jaha Mehboob Ke Bichad Jaane Ka Darr Na Rahe...

THIRD PERSON’S POV

Time stopped and the deafening silence sank the heart of Musa Kirmani. He felt scared.... the pale, beautiful face of his wife was scaring him to no ends. She was looking so lost, so broken,so fragile.

Her face---it held complaints, it held agony, the torment he had bestowed upon her everytime he was with her, sometimes with his words and sometimes with his hands.

“How do you do it ?” she whispered passing him a small smile as she stepped towards the threshold of his door.

“Do what ?” confused with Mariyam's question, Musa questioned as he watched her with bated breaths trying to decipher her emotions.

“Aziyat dena saamne wale ko, jaise uska dil hi na ho---”her soft broken whisper shook his entire form. Her words appalled him to no ends.

(Give pain, as if I don't have heart.)

But he knew she wasn't wrong. She was only stating the TRUTH! He had been an absolute jerk to her owing to his misunderstanding.

He was angry that the girl he fell for deceived him by helping his rival and he accused her, even hurt her.

Venting out all his anger at her he never realised when he broke her.... And it led to her deciding to leave.

Her decision terrified him, scared him. It made him realise he was about to lose her.

He didn't wanted her to leave. He didn't wanted her to leave even when she broke his trust. He didn't wanted to lose her. All he wanted was to keep her with him and never lose her from his sight.

Even when her presence pained him, made him lose his sanity.... It made him hold onto the rope of the bits of sanity, of his beating heart.

It was his stupid heart... Who took such a drastic step to marry her, appalled by her decision to leave his house.

He didn't married her to get information out of her but he married her because he fell hard for her.

But look what he did ?! He ruined her life owing to his selfishness and now she was breaking infront of him in bits and pieces.... And he was all helpless about it.

“Mariyam... I don't--” Musa started but was cut off by her who showed him her palm and chuckled humorously, striking his heart like a thunderbolt.

“Oh! I get it. It's reserved for me.... Mariyam ke dukh, takleefein, aasu, sab Musa Kirmani ki amanat hai. Right ?” her whole body shivered as she spoke, heavy with emotions. Her eyes were filled with tears in form of her pain and no matter how much she tried to cover it, she wasn't able to.... It was engraved deeply inside her.

(Mariyam’s sadness, pain, tears everything belongs to Musa Kirmani. Right ?)

“N-no....listen to me--” her condition made Musa engulf her arms softly in his grasp, and caress them with his thumb, emitting warmth to her, feeling the need to clear all her misunderstanding.