SEVEN

Ajeeb Naksh Hai Tere Mere
Talluq Ka,
Dikhaayi Deta Nahi Hai Magar Bana Hua Hai....

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Feeling lonely Mariyam decided to go towards the garden area and was walking downstairs when she heard someone sobbing and immediately changed her direction, her legs making their way towards the voice’s direction.

She stopped before Samaira's room, hearing her sobbing loudly while expressing her dilemma with a pained voice.

“What should I do now appi ? Rameez wants to make it official but I am so scared to tell this to bhaai.”

“You should tell him Aira. Afterall he is your brother and will understand you.” It was Alina Shah who was consoling her, trying to make her stop crying but Samaira seemed to have made her perception about her brother rejecting the man she loved.

“No, he won't. He will be so angry when he will find out my relationship with-”

Watching Samaira talking personal Mariyam felt guilty for hearing everything unintentionally, and was about to turn her back when her eyes met Samaira's who had now stopped talking and was looking at her, making her feel embarrassed “I am so sorry, I didn't knew you were talking personal-” apologising to Samaira she turned around when she heard Samaira's voice stopping her, “It’s okay Mariyam appi. Aap ander aa jayein. I really need some good suggestions.”

(Come inside.)

She really needed some good advice and thought Mariyam could give her as Alina wasn't able to give her one at all, no matter how good of a person she was she really sucked at giving advice. Taking Zareeen’s advice was a total no. Also, her brother Kabir wasn't there so Mariyam was the best one to share her dilemma with.

“So....” locking the door behind herself Mariyam sat beside Samaira asking her to go on and tell her everything.

“I love someone. His name is Rameez Nawaz and he is bhaai’s security head-” fidgeting her fingers Samaira whispered with her hoarse voice, and tried keeping her tears at bay which were threatening to leak out of her eyes.

“And...” watching Samaira getting emotional Mariyam held her hand and gave it a gentle squeeze, encouraging her to go on.

“We have been together since last two years and now he wants us to get official. I mean get engaged but bhaai will never approve of it.....” in the end she again cried turning her eyes swollen more than they were. Ever since rameez had talked with her about their engagement, she had been continuously crying, her eyes paining with so much of crying.

She was so scared of her elder brother. Even though she had another brother but her elder brother Musa was the one who played father figure in her and thier siblings life.

After their father's Ibrahim Kirmani’s death their mother had closed herself with everyone and that was the time her bhaai took care of her, Kabir and Anushay. He also took their father's place in their business, working day and night so that he would be able to cover up the losses after their father's death. He sacrificed his precious years  to fulfill each of their dreams.

Musa Kirmani was not her brother he was her parent and Samaira didn't had any shame to admit she loved him more than their own mother and thus she was afraid to confess everything to him.

She was afraid that her brother will reject the man she loved and she will be forced to choose between the two. She didn't wanted to hurt her bhaai but on the other hand she didn't wanted to lose Rameez as well.