ELEVEN

Ary Farishton!!

Hataao Parday Aasmano’n Se,
Hum Dard Ke Maro Ne Aaj
Khuda Se Kalaam Karna Hai....

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Zara Kirmani froze registering Mariyam's words and turned around, finding her green eyes filled with tears. “What do you mean ?”

“I don't want to marry him aunty.” Sobbing hard, Mariyam instantly replied and held her hands, turning her gaze soft and her eyes filled with confusion. “Par abhi neeche.....”

(But downstairs...)

Zara Kirmani wasn't even able to finish her sentence when Mariyam spoke up, shocking her finding about her son's deeds. “He forced me....Please save me aunty. Mujhe ye nikaah nahi karna.”

(I don't want this marriage.)

She wasn't able to believe her son could do that. It wasn't like him, but she couldn't even deny the scared look the green eyed girl was giving her.

She was speaking the truth.

“Shhh... Ghabrao mat beta. Mujhe sab batao.” engulfing Mariyam's shivering form in her arms Zara Kirmani patted her back and asked her to tell everything to her, settling off her wedding dress on the sofa, helping Mariyam to sit on it.

(Do not fret and tell me everything.)

“H-he...” just as Mariyam opened her mouth to speak, the door opened with a loud thud, making her gasp in fear and clutch onto his mother, watching Musa standing there in all his glory.

He was angry.

His red eyes were screaming the burning rage inside his eyes. And with that rage he marched towards her direction, hauling her towards himself, detaching her from his mother who had her eyes now wide as saucers, watching her son behave like a mad man.“I knew you were cooking something in that brain of yours....” grazing his thumb over her temple Musa patted there, watching Mariyam shutting her eyes tightly in fear.

He didn't like the way she closed her eyes. It was hindering him from looking into her beautiful orbs. It was stopping him from speculating what she was thinking.

He was irritated.

“Maine mana kara tha na Mariyam ?”
Musa asked angrily, letting go of her hand, taking hold of her shoulders firmly, hearing her wince in pain. His hold wasn't tight at all but her shoulders still hadn't recovered from the bruise he inflicted upon her the day before. “Ahhh!!” her painful sob was enough for Zara Kirmani to jump into action.

(I asked you not to say anything.)

“Get away from her Musa. You have no right to manhandle her.” pushing her son away from Mariyam, she shielded her away from him, warning him to stay away from her.

“But ammi-”

“Don’t ammi me! Tell me what she is talking about ? She said you are forcing her for marriage.” cutting him off, she directly came to the point and glared at her son asking him to confess everything who winced at her strict tone.

Musa wasn't able to believe his mother raised her voice at him. It was all because of Mariyam who was standing behind her mother quietly, having her all time innocent look over her face.

But that wasn't the truth, she was faking it.

“Ammi...” taking his eyes off Mariyam, he again tried to control damage when his mother showed her palm, letting him know she wasn't ready at all for the foreplay. “Musa I want the truth, nothing else.”