Chapter 18: Prom Night Part 2

A/n: This is a really important chapter so I guess it is good if you did not skip reading this whole chapter 😉

---
Ryujin's POV

"W-wow Yeddeong," I said as I finally was able to take in all of my surroundings.

We were already halfway through dinner and I had just begun to adjust. Yeji had taken me to the most gorgeous restaurant in town. The restaurant itself was in a tall building where the actual dining area was at the very top.

I could see the entire city from our table, and I loved it not to mention that the food was exquisite. I had a hard time ordering though seeing as though I didn't understand the menu at all.

But Yeji helped me through the stages of fine dining. Another thing I loved about this restaurant was that there was a lot of privacy.

People weren't constantly staring you down which I liked because I had no idea what I was doing.

"Oh, this old place? I've been here a million times before. If you want we could go somewhere else dear," Yeji offered me.

I was always shocked by the way Yeji tried to outdo herself.

"No, no, no Yeddeong this is perfectly fine trust me. I mean I expected you to take me to the Cheesecake Factory or something. Not a 5 star restaurant," I admitted as I carefully ate my pasta.

I had no idea what kind of pasta I was eating, but it was the most delicious pasta that I had ever had.

"The Cheesecake Factory? No baby. I wouldn't even take my worst enemy to the Cheesecake Factory. I guess you could say I have an addiction to the finer things in life," Yeji chuckled, and I began to blush.

She had called me baby for too many times, but it still couldn't make me not to blush.

"I can't thank you enough for taking me out tonight. I know for a fact that I would have had a boring night if I would have gone to prom. I probably would have cried at prom." I confessed and stared down at my plate frowning.

"I don't know about that, but I just wanted to make sure that my baby had a perfect night, and this is just the beginning," Yeji assured me with a smirk then took a sip of her wine.

"The beginning?" I asked in shock.

I couldn't imagine what else Yeji had up her sleeve.

"But of course, dear. You don't think I would end this night so soon now do you?" She questioned.

"Uh-uh," I stuttered.

"Like I said before Ryuddaeng baby, I believe in the finer things in life," Yeji reminded me.

"I can't believe you make all of this money from owning a toy company," I stated.

I remember when Yeji first told me that she owned a toy company I believed her, and then I saw her house and became leery.

There was no way in hell a toy company owner could afford a sexy car like Yeji's and a mansion with the most epic pool I had ever seen.

"Believe it dear," Yeji laughed with slight nervousness.

"So, what kind of toys do you make?" I quizzed.

I wanted as much information as possible about this toy company before I could fully say that Yeji was lying to me.

"You know all types. Dolls, trucks, you know kid stuff," Yeji explained with slight uncertainty.

"What's the name of the company? I have younger cousins who just love to play with toys," I lied.