Bonus Chapter : Shall We Play? (M)

A/n: HAPPY 54K READS!!!! The last one I checked it was only 30K?! It escalated quite fast. Thanks for reading this story guyssssss T-T

I must say that this is a whole ass chapter full of smut. This is my first time writing it, pardon my writings for this chapter. Anyway, you can just skip mind it if you don't want to read it!

---

"You are too slow," Ryujin said with a really stern voice while leaning against the sofa in their bedroom.

"Just how long are you gonna take to get naked?" Ryujin raised her eyebrow while eyeing Yeji with full of lust.

Yeji kept her slow pace, wanting to tease Ryujin more. She smiled upon noticing Ryujin eyes that are eyeing her boobs. Upon receiving no response from Yeji, Ryujin stood up and walked towards Yeji.

"What are you doing? Taking your sweet time like this?" Ryujin harshly unbuttoned Yeji's blouse, some of them fell onto the floor due to Ryujin's harsh and impatient attitude.

Ryujin smiled satisfyingly after Yeji's blouse had been disrobed from her. She eyed Yeji's boobs that were hidden behind her red-laced bra.

"Red bra excites me a lot, you know?" Ryujin smirked before groping Yeji's right breast. Her other hand traced Yeji's jawline.

"You are so beautiful, you know?" Ryujin whispered into Yeji's ear before biting her earlobe.

"Are you talking about yourself?" Yeji smirked and wrapped her hands around Ryujin's neck.

"Nope. I am hundred per cent positive that I am talking about you." Yeji moaned lowly when she felt Ryujin pinched her nipple through the bra.

"What is wrong, babe? Is there anything wrong?" Yeji held Ryujin's face before smashing their lips together.

Both were fighting for dominance, but apparently Yeji let Ryujin win this time. She really missed top Ryujin. A bottom Ryujin is cute, but a top Ryujin is definitely hot. The harsh kiss turned into a slow but passionate one. The steamy kiss turned both of them on.

"Yeddeong, can I take the lead today? You are so sexy. Shit, I can't control myself." Ryujin said before her kisses trailed down Yeji's neck before she started to mark Yeji.

"Sure, babe." Yeji moaned and pushed Ryujin's head onto her neck, too turned on with Ryujin's sucking and leaving bites on her neck.

Ryujin then led both of them towards their massive bed, grabbing onto Yeji's full ass, and throwing her onto it. Yeji smirked while caressing her slit with her panties on. Ryujin growled upon watching Yeji's panties slowly becoming wet.

"Fuck. You are so hot." Ryujin licked Yeji's pussy with her panties on. Loud moans from Yeji urged Ryujin to lick faster. Yeji was shaking, and Ryujin stopped her actions.

"Why did you stop?" Ryujin ignored her and walked towards their nightstand.

"Shall we do a test drive with your gadget?" Ryujin asked while taking out a box filled with toys. Yeji's eyes dilated.

"Which one of these toys is your favourite? Should I take a guess?" Ryujin asked while opening the new toys from Yeji's company. Well, the toys aren't sold in the market yet.

Ryujin took a buttplug and turned it on. She then walked towards Yeji and asked her to sit down on the bed. Ryujin sat behind her, before gliding the vibrating buttplug onto Yeji's breast from behind.

Ryujin slides down the bra, exposing Yeji's nipples.

"Aaahhhh Ryujin. Fuck." Yeji moaned louder once the vibrating gadget slides onto her nipples.