Final Chapter : Muffins

Ryujin's POV

I opened the door of my room and dragged Yeji inside. Pinning her on the wall, I couldn't help myself from staring at her intently. She smirked before pulling me into a kiss.

I unzipped her dress and let it fall on the floor. I look at her feet up to her face. She is still my sexy girlfriend. A really sexy one. The one who people might fail in guessing her age.

She is my Yeji, my girlfriend. The one that I had once cheated on while I was still in college, but was still waiting for me. The one who will open her arms to protect me.

I couldn't believe that she still wants me despite of my actions before. I mean she could find a better woman. The one who she truly deserves. The one who didn't cheat on her.

---

My heart ache reminiscing the moment she caught me with my classmate pressing each other's body naked, kissing oh so passionately with each other. Her eyes which were filled with betrayal, released its stream.

I asked for a break up. She agreed with it. And I regret it once she left my dorm room. We were supposed to go on a date, but dumb me forgot about it and brought back that girl into my room.

I couldn't help myself from instructing that girl to leave my room. I was alone, naked, laying on my bed, thinking about the break-up. Fuck my life.

How ironic, I was the one who asked for the break-up, but I was the one who was crying like a fool on the bed.

On the next day, Mommy and Mom called me and asked about the break-up. And I told them everything, including me cheating over her. Mom was beyond mad.

It was very funny since a few years before, she was the one who opposed the idea of me being with Yeji. But that day, she was being mad for our break-up.

The phone was then passed to Mommy who informed me that Yeji came over to our house and returned my belongings. My heart ache, knowing that Yeji wanted to move on. But I knew that I don't deserve her.

Yes, she didn't deserve a cheater like me because she ain't no cheater.

I didn't go to any of my classes for the whole week, mourning over the break-up. I am a fool. A real dumbass. I miss her night calls, I miss her I love you's, I miss her being caring over me. I miss her love. I miss her.

Not on one day which was almost a year after our break-up, which I apparently still regret over, I was caught in the rain while walking back to my dorm.

And just like a dejavu, she stopped her sexy car and asked me to come in. I slowly opened the gunshot's door and took a seat beside her.

"It has been a while, Ryujin." She smiled before continuing her drive.

"Yes, Yeji. It has been a while since we met, and you are as beautiful as ever." I shamelessly flirted her.

"Well, I am Hwang Yeji right?" Chuckling, she pulled over in front of my dormitory building.

"Thank you, Yeddeong." She stiffened upon hearing her petname that I had given before we were even a couple.

"My pleasure, Ryujin."

"No Ryuddaeng for me?" I turned myself to face her.

"Please don't make it hard for me, Ryujin. Please leave. I have things to be sorted out today. I am competing with the time now."

"What if I don't want to leave yet? What will you do?" I crossed my arms.

I really don't want her to leave me. It had been a really long time since we met. And I am definitely missing her presence in my life.