Escort by the mafia

"It has been a long time, old friend" Shado said with a smirk. She saw a man come out of the toilets. He gave Shado a weird look but then scurried away when he received a glare.

"Shado. Long-time indeed. Very long"

"What are you doing in Siberia?" he asked.

"It's a very long story. Listen I need your help. I'm stuck in I actually have no idea where I am, and I can't call anyone else I know due to reasons."

"I will be there in one hour. Can you get owner of the bar? I need to talk to him" I told him I would and went back into the front room. When the bartender noticed me, I motioned him to come and he did, looking a little bit scared.

"Talk" I said, pressing the phone in his hand. I heard Anatoly talk to the man, but it was muffled. The bartender was shaking by the end and looked very pale.

"Please this way" the man said leading me to a different room. It didn't look as run down as the rest of the rooms I had seen in here. Yet still as if it hadn't seen any renovation for a very long time.

"You wait here. "The bartender said before leaving me back in the room. I noticed a fireplace in the corner, and I was about to look for wood when a woman came in with a pile in her arms. She didn't look up to me, obviously scared, and started to make a fire. It didn't take long before the room was filled with the warm gloom and she left again, leaving me completely alone, not once have said a word.

I sat down on the old armchair. It smelled of smoke, that of the fire or of cigarettes I could not tell. Perhaps a combination. Only when I was finally of my feet did I notice how tired I was. I spent half of the day running away from vampires after all and the cold took a toll on me. I could feel the wetness of my coat sink through to my skin, but I didn't want to take it off. Men are pigs and if anyone were to come in here, they would take it as an invitation.

'It's second nature to walk home before the sun goes down and put your keys between your knuckles when there's boys around.' No truer words have ever been said. And the problem is that it's still white men who are in the courts and who cares if a woman gets raped. They don't give to flying shits. Because we are worth less. Well asshat. Without men human population can still survive, but not without woman. And what I think is also really interesting. A white girl can't be talking about others being racist and how wrong that is, but if she doesn't say anything...then she is the reason it still exists.

Men are allowed to ruin our lives but if we only dare to nee them, we are overreacting botches. If a boy sleeps with a lot of girl, he is a bad-boy. If a girl sleeps with a lot of men, same reason the boys do it, then she is a slut. And that is fine right?

Do tell. Why the hell do we even have to fight for our right? When did they decide they were more than we are? I am ashamed being a human to be honest. Black lives matter. Hunderst of people screamed their lungs out just so someone listened to them and how sad is that. Now unless all racists have never had Biology classes or are just plain stupid. Because all Homo Sapiens came from Afrika, now matter which theory you use. So our ancestors were all a darker colour. And if you still think you are worth more, then you are definitely only a Homo not a Homo Sapiens.

Oh and god forgive if you love someone who is the same gender as you. And people who don't define a gender for themselves... well they are surely children of the devil. What is wrong with humans? I'd rather be a cockroach then be related to people who thin like this. And to tell what is real American? Now unless these 'pure Americans' come from a tribe that settled there before the whites came on their big ships with even bigger guns to kill everyone there or put them in reservations like a bunch of dogs. That's how people are treated all over the world. Women. People with dark skin. People who love the 'wrong' gender as they call it. And not just Americans do it. It happened all about the world. A few weeks ago the capital in Washington was stormed. If it had been Muslims who had done it no doubt, they would all have been killed but never would they ever hurt a fellow white guy.

That's the easy answer isn't it. Lets just kill everyone who we don't like and destroy something if we don't get our way.

Well if you ask me. If a purple woman wants to love a green lady then why not. And when did we decide that consent is hot? IT AINT HOT IS SHOULDN'T EVEN BE SOMETHING WE HAVE TO TALK ABOUT. If men think it is okay to just snatch someone off the streets and rape them because of their 'hormones'. Flash news. Woman have them too and yet we don't turn into perverts.

And if you're offended by any of this...then you're probably doing something wrong.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by a knock on the door. I sat up and just after that Anatoly walked in followed by a bunch of bulky men in suits and emotionless faces. I opened his arms and I jumped right in. "Why are you in a tiny town in Siberia, completely drenched in the middle of winter may I ask?"

"It's a long story."

"Well I have time. Come on...we need to get back before dinner breakfast. I am really hungry now." He pulled me out of the room, and we walked straight through the bar where we were stared at by everyone. They all looked afraid, after all the mafia did just walk through the room as if they owned it.

Outside were six sleek black cars and Anatoly pulled me into the middle one. The seats were warmed and there was a muffin on the little table between the seats which he handed to me. "Happy Birthday Shado. Didn't really think I would forget, did you?"