(64) Zombie Game

My First MAMA
- behind -

    Throwing her hand into circle with the others she hoped that luck was on her side during a time even as small as this one. Clapping to herself as Mingi lost, and became the zombie, she scanned the room for a place to hide before scurrying over and taking the spot between Yeosang and Wooyoung who had motioned her to come with them. Asking if she could also take a camera from one of the crew she whispered a thank you before holding it up to her face ready to pretend to be a crew member for when the game started. Hearing her name for a split second she, horribly, repressed a smile as San stopped in front of her camera to give it a wave and a wink. "Go hide or you're gonna get caught.", she whispered before quieting down and focusing so the game could started.

They all watched as the tall boy with red hair began to walk around in search of his group members who remained quiet. Silence hung in the air until a coin was tossed and a yelp came from the boy who...for some reason decided to hide on the middle of the floor. Apparently her words from before hadn't stuck with him.

Silence pierced the room once more as her eyes flickered from San to Mingi who slowly backed his way over to the trio who hid behind the camera. She bit her lip in worry, hoping he would grab her camera the way he had just done to Yeosang. The three let out a sigh of relief as the man who played Zombie went the other direction. Towards the one who caused the slight chaos in the beginning by throwing things. Kim Hongjoong. All eyes on the mayhem that is Hongjoong and Mingi, slight laughter from every member echoed through out the practice room for all to hear. Moving on from Hongjoong and back to her side of the room she huddled next to Wooyoung watching as Yeosang was attacked by the zombie. Time was up. Only loser and next to be Zombie? Choi San.

Jae nervously looked around for a place to hide, bottom lip pulled between her teeth before crouching on the ground in the middle of the room and hoping for the best. She felt different this time with San being the zombie... Everything felt more intense. Maybe it was because she felt like she may get caught? The anticipation of it all? Snapping out of her thoughts Jae was quick to let out a low laugh as San played his part as the zombie and sunk his teeth into Yeosang's leg until he simply said, "I'll surrender." and was left alone on the couch to watch the others. The game goes on. She was surprised she hadn't gotten caught yet but to be fair he hadn't really made his way into the center of the room, choosing to stick along the walls and bump his shoulder into the crew members camera.

   A mistake has been made. Jae let out a laugh at the noise San had made when he bumped into the crew member and she had hoped it went unnoticed but by the way his head snapped in her direction with a small smirk she knew that wasn't the case. Clasping her hand over her mouth her eyes darted from the man slowly making his way towards her to the man behind him, and behind the crew member, Yunho who she had apparently just saved by accident. Slowly bringing her knees up to her chest she watched on as San slowly walked by her and almost let out a silent sigh of relief. She knew better. San had stopped himself and was now crouched down to her height. Time was running out. Nobody has said a word. No sound was made. He shouldn't know she was right in front of him staring at the black disposable face mask that was used as a blindfold.

"Can I touch your hand?", was the question she was asked with a hand held out to her and without thinking she nodded her head yes to answer him. He waited patiently despite the time running out and was pleasantly surprised when he felt a feminine type hand be placed in his.

He knew it was Jae. He knew she thought ahead and assumed he wouldn't check the exact spot he was in the last round. He knew she tried to curl into herself when he walked by. He knew the only reason she gave him her hand in that moment was because they had several other female crew members. He also knew she had her nails done and they were long...he could easily feel them when he held her hand which he did constantly. Without thinking he leaned forward and latched on to her arm earning a shocked squeak from Jae while she tried to pull away and a few chuckles from the members around the room. She had always told them that she was just as competitive as them and didn't want to be treated differently no matter what game they played. This moment put those two things to the test. Would Jae give in? Would San continue to sink his already sharp teeth into her skin or let go and treat her differently than the others? Neither. Round two is now over.

"Sannieeeee! That hurt!", the feeling of her hand hitting the top of his head rather gently made him let go and immediately groan at the fact that the game was now over. Scrambling off of the floor and towards Seonghwa who grabbed her arm and pouted along with her at the slightly red teeth marks. Making her way over towards the rather too small couch and squeezing herself into the spot between Mingi and Hongjoong she watched on as the two losers, San and Yeosang, began their punishment. Not going to lie? She cringed a bit...and used Hongjoong's hand to cover her eyes. Applauding with everyone else when they had finished she quickly stood and made her way to San, "Look what you did.", she told him while holding her arm out for him get a good look at then scoffing when he did nothing but laugh and pull her into a hug.

Well this isn't what she had expected, "...yeah, you better be sorry...", she mumbled while wrapping her arms around him to return the hug.

"OKAY, LETS PRACTICE NOW!", Oh, Hongjoong.

(I apologize if there are any errors or if this is honestly just bad lmao. It's my first chapter since being back and hopefully it gets better from here! Much love and enjoy!"