(59) Park Jaehwa Profile (Update!)

(Faceclaim: Jeon Soyeon)

Stage Name: Jae (제이)
Birth Name: Park Jae-hwa (박재화)
Position: Main Dancer, Lead Vocalist, Visual
Birthday: July 29th, 1999
Age: 20 (Korean age: 21)
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Height: 165 cm (5'5″)
Weight: –
Blood Type: AB

Jae Facts *Updated!*:

– Jae used to do ballet.

– She said that during childhood she wanted to become a pirate, and after watching "Naruto" she wanted to become a ninja.

– She is a picky eater and she doesn't like to eat vegetables.

– On February 25, 2020, it was confirmed that Jaehwa and ONEUS's Yeo Hwanwoong are dating.

– She introduced herself as ATEEZ's Secret Siren.

– Other members about Jaehwa:

– Hongjoong: "Her passion towards music is overwhelming. She memorizes different choreographies so easily and perfects them with her own touch. She's very talented."

– Seonghwa: "She can be random and can also be a bit out there with her personality. She's very bright and is always trying to keep everyone happy even on her bad days. "

– Yunho: "She's different on and off stage. On stage she can capture your attention and leave you waiting to see more. Off stage she hides behind me because she gets nervous when all eyes are on her...and I'm tall."

– Yeosang: "She's adorable, very smart and witty. She often acts mature for her age and I think that's why so many chose to look up to her."

– San: "Jae... Jae is really passionate in everything she does, and with the people in her life, even before you get to know her. She thinks deeply about other people, she always puts others first when she can. She's also full of random information and bad jokes. She think's she's funny. "

– Mingi: "She's innocent, kind, gentle, and she's smart. She can get her way just by being cute. Jae has a really good personality where she knows when and how to react to the situation."

– Wooyoung: "She's kind and trustworthy. Someone you can go to when you're feeling down or bored and she'll immediately have you smiling. Puts a lot of effort into things she loves and can be a bit stubborn. ATINYs say her and I are a lot alike."

– Jongho: "She's very talkative and full of energy which is why people think she is the maknae rather than myself. Don't know what I'd do without her."

– Jae is a former SM Ent. trainee.

– Trainee Period: 4 years 6 months

– She said her dance training period was in total about 4-5 years.

– Her favorite foods are: Pizza, French Fries, Chocolate Cake, Tteokbokki, and Green Tea Ice Cream.

– According to Jae, the requirements for her happiness are: love, laughter, kindness and Jongho. (she said that she mentioned Jongho just to irritate him)

– She can do voice impression for Pikachu, Squirtle, Psyduck, and Bart Simpson.

– She enjoys dancing a lot, and she dances and works out with the other members to let stress out. (VLive)

– On May 14th, 2020 RBW Entertainment confirmed that Jaehwa and Hwanwoong have broken up.

– Personality: Though some people may consider her a bit intimidating and arrogant judging by her stage persona, she's actually kind-hearted, quiet, shy and very gentle.

– Her favorite movies are usually in the Horror and Action categories.

– Her favorite number is 29 because it's her birthday.

— When choose between Heroes and Villains she prefers the Villains.

– Yunho and San have recently been teaching her how to play video games. She doesn't have a favorite yet.

– Her ideal type: Someone who she can be herself around and isn't afraid to be themselves with her too.