(18) Five Words

[Hongjoong]
As the leader of ATEEZ he feels as though Jae brings a calming presence not only to the group, but to their friendship as well! He's admitted it before...at one point and he's not afraid to do again. At one point he did have some feelings for her, but it would've made everything awkward between not only the two of them, but the group as well. He feels that Jae is a big part of what holds the group together during their hard times and without her it would be a bit difficult to keep the others, mainly San, tranquil. He knows she does a lot for others and asks for nothing in return. He knows for a fact that she's one of the most friendly and humble people he will ever know, but those are the words he's use to describe her, his fives words he would describe her as are sweet, gentle, clever, relaxing, and vibrant.

[Seonghwa]
When he first seen her he thought she was adorable. Like literally the most adorable thing he'd ever seen, but then he realized how similar they really are and now whenever he looks at her he sees a friendly and sibling who is always there for him. They often poke fun at each other as siblings usually would and he loves that about their relationship. He feels that she brings out a different side of him that not everyone gets to witness, even the other members. He considers their friendship to be something beautiful and he cherishes it more than she would even know. As for the five words he would use to describe her? Charming, diligent, witty, understanding, and lastly indecisive.

[Yunho]
He sees Jae as his best friend in the whole wide world and literally wouldn't trade her for anything. They've spent countless nights laughing, have deep conversations, and even just laying there in comfortable silence before getting bored and deciding to bother whoever didn't break from boredom first. They've been through a lot together which is odd to say considering not many know that story yet, but never did he think he could be as close to someone as he is with her. Having known her the longest out of all of the members the five words he would use to describe her are passionate, ambitious, determined, best friend, and hilarious.

[Yeosang]
This boy when it comes to Jae is quite different, but a good different! He goes from quiet and adorable to loud and energetic when around the lovely girl. She hasn't been there for him as long as Wooyoung, but that doesn't stop her from comforting him during his bad days and changing them to better days. He's witnessed her go through a lot as well and to be honest it hurt his heart that there was nothing he could during the time that she seemed weak. She's gone through so much and still continues to do more for others than she does for herself and that's why Yeosang's five words to describe Jae are sincere, strong, open-minded, stunning, and brave.

[San]
He literally treats her like she's the most precious thing in the world because he feels as though she should be treated as such. Everyone knows their relationship is undoubtedly different from all of their others and it's not that difficult to see that the affection is rather generous between the two. When with her San usually knows to tone down his behavior and you know, he can't really help but to act a bit too cute just to get her attention? Born literally nineteen days apart they both just seem to be connected with each other and consider each other their other halves. The five words San used to describe Jae are adorable, dependable, warm, bubbly, and soulmate. A pairing soul.

[Mingi]
Oh where to start with Mingi... He's a bit more complicated with how he feels about Jae. There are times where he feels like she's the only thing in the world that matters and there are times where he just wants to hide away so she won't come near him, because this hoe doesn't know how to not flirt with him... Anyways! He either gets nervous around her a lot or he picks on her with the other members...there is no in between. I mean, sometimes he defends her because he knows the jokes can go too far and then that's when they become P.I.C., but the love between the two is always real. He trusts her with every part of him and who he is which is why the words he used to describe her are flirty, easygoing, artistic, partner in crime, and short. He might just get the silent treatment for that last one!

[Wooyoung]
He treats her better than he treats the others to be honest. Yes, there is teasing, but it's not really the playful bullying that goes on with him and the others... It's more like a younger brother, who you didn't get along with at first but now you love more than anything,wants attention so he acts out to get her attention when it's not on him 'cause you know, her the cutest boy ever. Wooyoung and Jae have very similar personalities and it shows clear as day. They both can be sweet and switch it up to where people know they don't really want to be messed with, but usually when it comes to that they have each other to fall back on. So his five words to describe Jae are reliable, giving, patient, sociable, and relatable. If I were you I'd take the Jaeyoung crumbs and cherish them!

[Jongho]

Jongho is a bit complicated when it comes to Jae...and everybody seems to have noticed that so they often ask him if there is tension between the two. The answer is always no, but that's just how he tends to be around her, there are times where they're an unstoppable duo and there are times where it seems like she's begging for his attention and he just won't budge. When he thinks of her? He wants to know more about her because he feels like out of everyone in the group they are the least close. His mind kind of goes blank because he's confused and can't really tell if they have a friendship which to her is literally baffling because she thinks he's the cutest maknae she's ever seen and wants to squish his cheeks! Due to her actions the five words Jongho used to describe Jae are affectionate, persistent, amusing, small, and interesting.

(What do you think of Jae? What five is words would you use to describe her? Just a lil' bit curious! 🤔)