(65) ATEEZ as things Jae has said

Hongjoong:

"I refuse to be in the same room as someone who thinks mint chocolate chip ice cream is superior."

"If I were taller this wouldn't be a problem."

"Seonghwa wouldn't treat me like that."

"You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to swim."

"If my eyes are closed I'm not sleeping, I'm just thinking. I have lots of thoughts."

Seonghwa:

"I think the best thing about me is my eyes."

"If Hongjoong doesn't wanna be my friend anymore he can just say that."

"Last night Wooyoung told me there was no escaping him. We were playing a video game, but I feel like he meant in real life."

"Who made this mess?! I just clea- oh...I made the mess."

"If he touches my plushie one more time I'm going to beat him with it."

Yunho:

"Where am I going this late? I can't just go to 7-Eleven at midnight? Stop repeating what you're saying and go to bed?"

"My legs are quite long...how do they know where to take me?"

"If I leave the room San will take my last bag of potato chips and I can't risk it!"

"If I keep dancing then the feeling of happiness never goes away."

"I waved my wand and you're not gone? ugh, now I have to leave the room."

Yeosang:

"Maybe if I stand very still they won't notice me."

"Nobody is leaving this table until all the chicken is eaten!"

"I have a lot of different sides. Sometimes I am shy, sometimes I get angry and sometimes I'm confident."

"I think red just might be the color I wanna be buried in."

"I think I could easily steal Yeonjun away from Wooyoung...I won't do it now though."

San:

"I believe there is a separate stomach for dessert."

"I think you're beautiful. Just the way you are."

"You're shocked that we both decided to hide here, like we don't think exactly the same? Now move over before Jongho finished counting."

"You think if we tried hard enough we could talk telepathically? Wanna try?"

"Seonghwa said if I knocked on his door one more time it better be important...I'm bored and that's important."

Mingi:

"I'll make it through this. Especially with you all by my side, right? haha!"

"Do I what? Do I have an NCT bias? ...Nooo?"

"I make moves that not only benefit me, but those around me as well. I want my group members to succeed even if it's without me."

"I promise i'm a lot nicer than my appearance makes me seem."

"Why would I lie? I can do whatever I want but I would never lie...maybe."

Wooyoung:

"I could run away and San would be the first one to find me."

"He went to go get a BTS Meal without me?!"

"If anyone hears a loud scream and then laughing from my room in about five minutes? No you didn't."

"I don't think you realize that I plan on bugging you every single day for the foreseeable future. Do you think you're ready for that?"

"I'm here to hype you up! C'mon! Yeaaah! Get it, baby!"

Jongho:

"I'll have you know that I have potential to be the funniest one in the group, but I let all of you fight for that label instead!"

"The older ones are acting...weird right now."

"I got on the floor because Hongjoong asked me to take pictures of him. I'm an amazing photographer...my pants are dirty and now I regret it."

"Doing hair isn't that hard. Control the hair, don't let it control you and everything should go smoothly."

"They really do mean a lot to me. I love all eight of them."