𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝘽𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚

-----Training became even more difficult

-
-
-
-
-
Training became even more difficult.

The next stage the cadets would move on to, was slicing napes. They were taught that Titans would only be killed if their nape is sliced.

It wasn't that difficult for you after practicing for several hours. You eventually got the hang of it. Even ranking high on it.

You had to admit, using the ODM gear was pretty fun. It was swinging around and flying through the air after all. it was graceful in fact.

No one really had much trouble with it, which is a good sign.
________________________________

Your next task, or assignment, was tricky. Cadets were to carry a large, heavy backpack. And walk long distances in the rain with it. You did struggle with this one a bit. Especially because of the rain. It caused you to slip and fall every now and then. Your knees were definitely scraped and battered. While most of your body ached, you kept pushing forward. This would count against your grade after all.

Your fellow friend, Armin, had really been struggling with this one. He isn't that strong physically, but mentally he definitely is. As a form of comfort, you decided to walk next to him. The poor boy was panting and sweaty, you desperately wanted to help him, but you knew if someone caught you it would not end well. Someone whom you recognized to be Reiner, had stopped next to you both. He yanked Armin's bag off him so he could have a break.