𝙃𝙚𝙧 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙉𝙖𝙢𝙚

-----Quickly you ran off

-
-
-
-
-
Quickly you ran off.

No one was aware of the current situation, all that was ordered of you was to find gear immediately. And so you did. Scouring around the building you managed to find mostly everything, you just needed blades.

In a hurry while you ran around looking for them, the gear was strapped on by you. It could've been put on better, but there was no time.

Your head kept twisting left and right trying to catch sight of any blades nearby. You were about to pass a small alley, till luckily the sharp weapons were seen. You stopped abruptly and ran into the alley tripping on your own feet, but not to the point you fell.

You quickly snatched the tools out of the mysterious basket and ran back to where you started.

As embarrassing as it was, you were the last one to get there.

"Hey what took so long?! We almost left without you!" Eren shouted at you.

"I couldn't find any blades! Now shut up and let's get going!" You elbowed his gut climbing onto a horse.
_______________

"Hey, what was the situation anyway?" You asked Armin who was riding beside you.

"Huge abnormal I guess. A few Scouts got trapped in a tower too, titans are all over it and they have absolutely no weapons to defend themselves. Except Nanaba and someone else. But we don't know how they're doing." Armin explained.

"I see. Was this abnormal described by chance?" You asked interested.

"Yes. Apparently like I said it was ginormous. And furry too. But what worries me is it completely ignored the humans there. It just walked past them. I'm sure it knew they were there.." Armin said in a concerned manner.

"Well he'll have to pay attention once we're there right? Aren't we attacking it?" You asked.

"It depends. It may not be there anymore. No one knows." Armin gazed at the ground.

"ALL OF YOU IN THE AIR NOW! TITANS UP AHEAD!" You heard someone shout.

In an instant you hooked onto a tree with the gear and kept swinging forward with your comrades.

Stress was high, but everyone kept moving. A little further along the way you saw an absolute herd of Titans. It seemed as if there were hundreds.

Another sight caught your eye, a Titan fighting its own kind. That could only mean one thing.

Christa stood practically in front of it with the others, immobilized with fear. A titan was coming for them, but they just couldn't move.

Quickly, Mikasa reacted. She shot down the ground and immediately took it down.

You smiled at her action and flew with the others above her, going off to kill them.

In what felt like an instant, more than half of them were on the ground.

"Wow! I don't think we've ever done this well." You spoke to yourself while on a dead titans body.

Soon enough, it was all over. The titans, at least in that area were slaughtered.
______________

The sun beamed on all of you as the sight in front of you caught all your comrades' attention. Yours as well.

Ymir was laying on the rumble while her wounds were treated, but she was missing limbs. Which had steam pouring out of them.

"It can't be.. she's really..?" Armin muttered in shock.

Christa began to speak with Ymir, it wasn't easy for you to hear but still faint. But suddenly her voice raised a bit.

"My real name is Historia." She said, and with that, Ymir closed her eyes peacefully.

"Historia.." you mumbled. That name, seemed so familiar. It made your head pound.

"Reiss.." you whispered.
______________________________

IM SORRY IRS SHORT I PROMISE THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONGER. SHITS BOUTTA HAPPEN