𝙆𝙞𝙙𝙣𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙

-----The force his head hitting the dirt sent all your comrades flying back

-
-
-
-
-
The force his head hitting the dirt sent all your comrades flying back. 

Rubble hit the wall, and dust clouds formed as they all clung onto the wall for fear life.

The Armored Titan roared loudly, and so did Eren.

In a quick second, you felt the skin on your titan's nape being ripped off harshly. This caused to scream as a reaction. It seemed as if the same was happening to Eren, as he was screaming as well.

Your weak body, which was almost unconscious, was tossed into Reiners mouth.

You couldn't see a thing, all that was open to you was to lay there.

You suddenly could feel the Armored Titan begin to run away.

"No.." you mustered out.

But right after that, you fell into a deep slumber.
_________________
Your eyes slowly opened.

You felt extremely sore and pain. Your head was pounding, and it hurt to move. 

You placed your elbows on the surface you were laying on and slowly pushed yourself upright.

You groaned while doing this since it hurt so much, but what you saw immediately pissed you off.

"Sons of bitches." You muttered staring at the blond and dark haired boys.

"Youre up." Reiner said with his arms crossed.

"No shit Sherlock. Where am I." You demanded.

"Take a look. You can figure it out. I know you're smarter than that, y/n." He chuckled.

"I don't even want my name to come out your filthy lying mouth." You snapped.

"Whatever you say missy." He rolled his eyes with a smirk.

"Leave her alone Reiner." You heard another voice say.

Your neck snapped to your right and there Ymir sat, with her limbs regenerating. Eren was also next to you, but still not up.

"And what if I don't?" He smirked yet again.

"I'll slice your head off." She said with the same expression.

"You should slice it off right now. He deserves it." You grumbled.

"Dont mess with me darling. I could kill you easily if I wanted to." He said sternly. You only rolled your eyes at him.

But then you noticed something. Your left leg and right arm were chopped off and steam rose from each.

"You dirty little bitches cut off my limbs?!" You yelled in anger.

"Yeah. What the hell were we supposed to do?" Reiner folded his arms again as he sat firmly.

"You guys suck." You groaned.

What am I supposed to do now? I can't just get up and leave. Plus Eren still isn't up yet. You thought to yourself.

Bringing your right leg up to your chest you sat your head atop of it with a sigh.

I hope they'll come and find us. Your eyes pricked with tears at the thought of really having to go to this "home" Reiner was talking about.

Whenever their home is, wasn't yours. It never would be. Your home was where your family was, and they're inside the walls. Far away.

"I already miss them." You muttered as softly as you could.

In the corner of your eye, you say Ymir perk up at your voice. Her eyes softened a bit.

"I know." She muttered as well.
__________________________
So sorry this is short. It's been a while since I've not updated since I was sick and I wanted to give you all at least something :)