𝙄 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝘼𝙡𝙡.

------

-
-
-
-
-
-

ERENS POV:

I quickly caught y/n as she fell from her titans cask. She looked so worn out. I kept looking at her while i was on the grass with Mikasa. I quickly revoked my eyes from her, realizing what was happening.

A titan. The same one who killed mom.

We didn't move a muscle. We stared in terror.

"Get down!" Mikasa shoved me on the ground.

The titan swung, but someone blocked it. Hannes.

"H-hannes?" i muttered.

"ha! can you believe this luck? crazy huh? Watch! this is the least i owe your mother! She'll finally have the vengeance that she deserves!"

Before we could say anything or stop him, he latched onto the titan and attacked.

"Hannes stop!" I yelled.

Please, we can't lose Hannes too.

YOUR POV/ 3RD PERSON:

Your eyes wearily opened from all the noise. You knew that you were still exhausted though.

What's..happening..? you thought. All you heard was the sound of yelling and odm gear. Nothing else.

"Y-Y/n? you're awake.." I heard Eren say.

You sat up rubbing your head. "what's going on..?" you mumbled.

Mikasa was there too. You saw her stand up.

"Mikasa! you're in no state to fight!" Eren exclaimed.

"huh? fight wha-" You cut yourself off, realizing what it was. A titan. Right there.

"Mikasa! let me go! I have to be the one who kills that monster!" Eren yelled at her.

She grabbed her blade and freed his wrists.

"E-eren! you can't! You're not done healing!" you yelled weakly.

"i don't care! i won't give up. not until i've settled the score. now get back." he said.

He bit down on his hand, but nothing happened of course.

Hannes continued to attack it. Eren was screaming at this point. He kept biting and biting. Tears were filling your eyes.

"please, Eren. stop." you cried.

You noticed that Hannes slashed the titans foot. He smirked, but was quickly grasped.

"n-no.." you whispered.

you stood up beside mikasa.

"h-hannes.. no..please.." you slowly walked toward, but Mikasa stopped you.

"Hannes no, no, no..!" you screamed, he was killed.

You ripped yourself from Mikasas grasp and threw yourself on the grass.

"Hannes!! no..!" you cried.

"why did you do this.." you yelled.

Eren began to laugh and cry at the same time. He was infuriated. Now, it was both of you sobbing and screaming. Mikasa tried to comfort him.

"i'm sorry mother. no matter how hard i try, i'm still just a stupid useless little kid!" Eren said to himself.

You didn't want to even say anything. You were too mentally exhausted for this.

"Eren, stop. that isn't true." Mikasa smiled at him. Even amidst all this chaos, she still smiled.

She loves him. you smiled to yourself.

"hey, thank you. i've been meaning to say that. for fighting, always standing by me, thank you Eren. For pushing through, and showing me how to live with a purpose. i'm grateful, Eren. My scarf, for always wrapping it around me, thank you." She said all this, thinking it was our last moments.

"Mikasa. i will always wrap your scarf. Always and forever. That's a promise!" he stood up and got into a stance.

he yelled, and somehow it commanded the titans to charge at the one who had killed Hannes.

You lifted your head and watched in horror as they viciously murdered it.

"come on! let's go while we can!" Eren picked up Mikasa and you got up. The three of you ran as fast as possible.

"they're eating it..!" mikasa said.

As you were running, Reiner was approaching.
Eren stopped.

"get away from us you bastards! i'll kill you where you stand!"

just like that, all the titans ran at him.

Armin rode up beside us.

"guys! can you ride?" he asked. Eren nodded. Armin told us to hurry.

"y/n! get on behind jean!" Armin said. You did as told.

as you rode, armin conversed with you.

"i cant believe Eren." he said to you.

"what? what did he do?" you were confused.

"Y/n, he knew how badly exhausted you were. Almost to the point of immobility. He didn't even help you!!" Armin exclaimed.

"I know but... I didn't want to interfere with them. They had a moment back where we were. I couldn't interrupt. I just want him and everyone else to be happy. That's all." you responded.

"I guess i can understand, i just wish he paid attention to you." Armin said grumpily.

The conversation continued, Armin was explaining what happened with him and jean.

"oh Jean..." you stroked his back lightly.

"hm..?" he said groggily.

"j-jean! you're up!" you exclaimed.

"y/n..? you're okay." he smiled softly.

"Same goes for you." you smiled and held onto him.

You sighed into his back.

"i love you guys. A lot." you whispered to them.

"..we love you too." armin laughed softly.

Tears formed in your eyes again. You were so glad to have these people in your life. You remembered Hannes.

"oh Hannes.." you cried.

"i'll miss you, you stupid old fart." you smiled.

"he's in a better place." Jean took hold of your hand and held it.

"yeah, you're right."

I love all of you. With all my heart.

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎